What happened to GoodHusband?

last reply
6 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just curious, I was following a story of his (Awakenings) when it suddenly stopped right in what seemed to a part of the story setting up the ending. Any enlightenment?
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
He's taking some time off, last I heard. He may decide to retire from writing - he's been doing a lot of his great, intricate stories for quite awhile now - but has indicated that he'd like to come back and finish "Awakenings" whenever the bug bites him again. Like you, I'd love to see him finish it, but he's at a good place in his life right now, and is simply enjoying himself. And all the best to him!

He stops in once in awhlile, to touch base here - and so, GH, I hope I didn't step on toes by responding to Thefisherman's question!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good for him! I know that he has been writing non-stop for a long time, so he deserves to stop and smell the roses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think he is dealing with some personal issues now and I respect his privacy and hope it all works out well.
Lurker
0 likes
I note these comments are from 2015. Chapters 43 and 44 are now available. If one had a moan it would be- "why do writers make public unfinished stories. Waiting for the next chapter is so frustrating. "Awakenings" is a typical example. Although the writing is excellent and difficult to stop reading, the wait for the next instalment is hard. I,m still waiting for further chapters of Jennygently,s "Journey into Cuckoldry". She,s told us what is going to happen but has,nt told us what is happening
Lurker
0 likes
I found chapter 15 on another site, "outrageous" but "Journey into cuckoldry still is not finished and I,m informed Jenny has a new story. Finish the old ones first please.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by traddis
I found chapter 15 on another site, "outrageous" but "Journey into cuckoldry still is not finished and I,m informed Jenny has a new story. Finish the old ones first please.
chapter16 has now surfaced. Thankyou Jenny I shall save this chapter until I can get the mirrors out