Login

When a man begins to lack interest

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is the most common thing women do that makes guys lose interest?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose a girl constantly talking about how good her exes were would be one thing!
Lurker
0 likes
There are a LOT of things that can cause that. Sometimes it's boredom and a partner who has either LOTS of inhibitions or no desire to do anything BUT "the same ole thing". It MIGHT mean there is someone else. It COULD BE as simple waning sex drive. But as far as "most common thing" as I said before... BOREDOM with the same ole thing. Try surprising him with sexy lingerie a DIFFERENT meal (his favorites) meet him at the door naked... SOMETHING different to get his attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, I always have to initiate it and then there's a 70/30 chance I'll get turned down. So often I dont bother trying.
Mix it up, as previously mentioned, you can do it in other rooms of the house. Utilize the different furniture. Next time your together in the car reach over and play with him, or if he likes to watch, hike up your skirt or pull your pants down and spread wide and play. Just to name a couple. Any man that doesn't show interest in stuff like that, has something else going on that you two will need to work through.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The obvious answer is they stop being interesting.

Don't be predictable, surprise him, whether in the kitchen or the bedroom. Not just about sex, but about everything.
Experiment, play games, even try role playing, change it up and keep him guessing what surprise you will have next.

Do a little research, find what works with others. You don't need to go overboard, pulling out whips and chains (unless you want to) but be creative.
If you or your lover have ever wanted to sensually submit or take control, you might care to read ~ Cat's Meow
0 likes
Starting a conversation about family or work stuff while naked is a sure turn off (yes, I speak from experience). Sex time should be about the sex, set aside other time for those conversations.

As others suggest, letting things get into a rut (kiss, caress, rub, hump, bang, rinse and repeat a few days later) is another thing that can cause a loss of interest.

Letting yourself go. I'm not saying you always have to be a perfect supermodel beauty (in fact, that's not what I'd want, either), but letting yourself go to the point where it is obvious that you just aren't giving a damn about being attractive anymore is a turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't stand it when she makes me wait for her all the time. And when she never begins with the sex. Also too much talking when I'm obviously tired, is very annoying. I also really like her to have her own life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she repeatedly says she doesn't feel sexy due to her figure, eventually it's just easier to agree with her than try and persuade her you don't care about superficial stuff.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few others have made their comments as I will do the same. A few things:

Always having to initiate intimacy, it would be nice to have her want to be intimate.
Constant complaining about her not being sexy, or just complaining in general, especially if she is complaining about me.
Not wanting to experiment in bed, just wanting the same thing over and over. While this is great, I would need some spark, variety. Doesn't have to be experimenting with other people, just between her and I. Lets have fun, be kinky, role play, try new positions, new places, flirt out in public and private, take some kinky pictures or a video and look at them and watch them. If you are afraid of them being shared, take the pictures or video....watch them and then delete them right away (as in that same day/night). It's about the fun, kinky aspect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whining
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Picking up a book from the bedside table -it hasn't happened for a long while but I have done it.