Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

how long it takes from you to reach an orgasm?

last reply
37 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An impossible question to give a simple answer to.
The fastest for me was about a second after he entered me. I was on the edge before we even started.
Other times it has taken a half hour or more.
It varies a lot but on average about three or four minutes for the first one.
0 likes
Like Alison said, that's an impossible question to which to give a single, simple answer. By myself? <2 minutes if I'm primed properly (as in, I played with myself in the shower), up to >20 minutes if I'm not properly primed.

With him? Anywhere from <2 minutes to >45 minutes, it all depends on what we're doing and how we're doing it.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Range from 32 seconds to 46 minutes with a standard deviation of 2.45 minutes
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I'm masturbating and just want a quick climax, I can get there between 2-4 minutes, but speed isn't usually a priority. I always cum quickly when another girl is licking me, or we're tribbing. When I'm with a guy, it depends a lot on him and how well we mesh, but I usually cum quickest in missionary position, and slowest doing doggie-style.
The Linebacker
0 likes
It depends. I can be stubborn.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by alison90
An impossible question to give a simple answer to.
The fastest for me was about a second after he entered me. I was on the edge before we even started.
Other times it has taken a half hour or more.
It varies a lot but on average about three or four minutes for the first one.

wow! so u must be getting sooo tired with no energy after sex, right?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
If I'm masturbating and just want a quick climax, I can get there between 2-4 minutes, but speed isn't usually a priority. I always cum quickly when another girl is licking me, or we're tribbing. When I'm with a guy, it depends a lot on him and how well we mesh, but I usually cum quickest in missionary position, and slowest doing doggie-style.

u r right! speed is never priority. like personally i just wanna enjoy it no matter how long it takes
Lurker
0 likes
"Mr Quickie" I ain't! 15 minutes minimum. (WANTING to "rush it" and NEEDING to due to your location are two entirely different matters.) Most of the time I take MUCH longer as I too prefer to "savor" life's most exquisite pleasures.2LkBGATkJv8dFLqb
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by moe7

wow! so u must be getting sooo tired with no energy after sex, right?

LOL Perhaps you misunderstood. It may only take a few minutes for the first orgasm but that doesn't mean the sex stops there. Two or three hours is not unusual but I cum many times in the longer sessions. And yes I can be "sooo tired with no energy" afterwards.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by alison90

LOL Perhaps you misunderstood. It may only take a few minutes for the first orgasm but that doesn't mean the sex stops there. Two or three hours is not unusual but I cum many times in the longer sessions. And yes I can be "sooo tired with no energy" afterwards.

Me thinks he let something slip their, clearly he is a one timer only
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Me thinks he let something slip their, clearly he is a one timer only

LOL Maybe so. But I think I will be generous and just say it was a misunderstanding. XXX
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by alison90

LOL Maybe so. But I think I will be generous and just say it was a misunderstanding. XXX

Most generous of you, I shall follow your lead and not question his no doubt notorious sexual prowess

@ the OP, you going to answer your own question? I am intrigued now how long does it take you to cum?
The Duchess of Tart

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I don't recall a time I have ever set my clock to time it tbh, its an impossible question to answer.

Me either, the ONLY reason I have an idea is because on one occasion there was another stewardess outside the door watching out for us and she told us.o4B1hLAd2OtlEFsq
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Me either, the ONLY reason I have an idea is because on one occasion there was another stewardess outside the door watching out for us and she told us.4P7gLb5GJpRK4B8N

15 minutes huh Jack...Impressive
The Duchess of Tart

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

15 minutes huh Jack...Impressive

Hey a stewardess on a 747 who's initiating you into "the Mile High club" in the plane's bathroom only has SO MUCH TIME! Like I said before, sometimes ya gotta do what the situation necessitates! All I know is we BOTH enjoyed it. (I only wish I'd have been able to "do" her friend too! A blonde hottie,, mine was a brunette hottie.) Yeah, I know, but hey, I've ALWAYS been a greedy bastard!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can and do cum reasonably easily. It does depend upon what I am doing and who I am doing it with.
With my gf I can take my time and she knows me well enough to read my mood and determine if I need a quick treatment or a nice long slow trip to the height of the hill, before she takes me over the top.
My guys will often ask if I want to cum early or if I have seduced them they know I want the first one fast. Then they take their time as I enjoy my pleasure from them as they enjoy me.
Masturbating varies with the mood I am in. It can be quick or prolonged.
On the Sybian- its more quantity than anything else - the quality is always there but at times I can have up to half a dozen orgasms in as many minutes and other times I can go for about five minutes between each climax. More often than not its the absolute joy of just letting it take control of me and I cant help myself and I just go till I almost pass out from the almost constant orgasms.
After that I need at least half an hour to recover and before I could do anything with anybody else..
Oral will bring me on faster than anything else but I don't care - every orgasm is an absolute delight.
Lurker
0 likes
pop round one day and I will show you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as soon as it goes in my wife my orgasms start to get loud and so does hers hell even the neighbors hear us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always seem to forget to check the clock both before and after, more important things to be doing at the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anywhere from 30 seconds to over an hour
Impossible to answer.
If you want me to cum quickly fuck my ass and play with my clit
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Deppends on a lot of things! If I'm bare it can go from 15 minutes to about an hour, with a condom it's much longer, maybe 30 mins to 1-2 hours. I met someone who was an expert with blowjob, she could make me cum in about 5 minutes! It was insane! And the longest it took me is 4 hours.
Lurker
0 likes
ALONE? (Minutes...)

WITH A PARTNER? (Depends on what she needs... I can HANG ON these days!!!)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
With a guy it depends on how good he is. By myself it doesn't take long at all.
0 likes
Fairly quickly a lot of the time, unfortunately. I'm prone to PE. With some care and patience, though, I can last. Having an orgasm early, then trying again after an hour or so helps, too. Then I can stick it out for a while.
'tis himself!
0 likes
By myself, under five minutes, usually. With a partner (especially my Lovely Wife), it can be almost that fast, or it can go on for a very long time if I don't get _just_ the right stimulation for the right duration. Unfortunately, it's not always easy to get both of those, so sometimes it doesn't happen at all before I run out of energy. There was this foursome where that happened; it was late at night and I was tired already, and we kept switching things around. Delightful, but no orgasm. Most fun I've ever had without an orgasm.

/oversharing
/digression
Lurker
0 likes
when I,m on top ,quickly. When I,m on my back, all night