1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

What tickles your fancy guys?
Lurker
0 likes
Two additional shapes that are not on the list: arrow (points to paradise), and the star. Like Star Burns on Community only on your crotch. Yummy!
Lurker
0 likes
LOL I think bare is hot, but I really don't care... I'm just happy to see pubic hair not matter what the shape!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like full bush, trim short. Love the color of your hair, what shape is your, can not tell in pictue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Defintely Landing Strip. And color is an added bonus! smile
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Lurker
0 likes
Any of them that leave the lips smooth and hairless are fine by me (although I must confess I AM partial to the heart shape, preferably a bit higher up than the one shown.) A FINAL invitation as it were.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FireBird775
I like full bush, trim short. Love the color of your hair, what shape is your, can not tell in pictue

You can see a peek on my profile. It matches my hair..a little bluer and is a rectangle. I want to grow an arrow next...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrBuffalo
Defintely Landing Strip. And color is an added bonus! smile

Thanks buffalo"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love bare but any shape that leaves the labia free of hair is delightful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree, bare is probably the best! Although something nicely trimmed with imagination that leaves the lips clean can also be a nice turn on!
Lurker
0 likes
Never really thought about it. My wife has a full bush. She had a gf once that kept her bush trimmed with a patch for my nose just above her clit. I've always love the bush. It contains so much pussy smell and when she's dripping, it's like washing my face in it.