How far to go?

last reply
14 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When receiving a blow job, how close do you want someone to get to your anus? Is it a no go area at all, just the perineum, or what? Any thoughts or directions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not very close at all. I am very reluctant to have any woman probe or tease my anus.

The perineum is fine, but no further. I would much rather have her hand on my buns, and her mouth on my package.
If you or your lover have ever wanted to sensually submit or take control, you might care to read ~ Cat's Meow
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I don't really mind it, but ass play doesn't do all that much for me to be honest.

It can be fun if the girl wants to rim my asshole or insert a finger up there for a change, but it's really not mandatory. Girls don't usually offer a lot of focus on my ass either way, and I'm totally fine with that.

My current girlfriend is a mischievous little one though.
Lurker
0 likes
Another of the "it depends on the individual so ASK HIM" questions. Just as all women don't have the same preferences (some want NO PART of anal while to others it's all but mandatory) that same thing applies to guys. For me personally, a short rim job if she's so inclined can be fun every once in a while (just something different, not "the same old thing" anything more than that I have no interest in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When receiving a blow job, my focus isn't exactly on my ass. Still, I wouldn't be opposed to anything going on back there. It's really a matter as to whether or not she's interested in doing something more. If she's into it, I'd be into it. But I certainly wouldn't propose it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like some anal play - giving and receiving - have self-imposed myself with anal plugs and a 7 1/2" dildo. And, all I can say is - "WOW!" when it strokes my prostrate.

Also had and affair with a young lady I worked with in the office of a retail store. It was in my early days as a "young married man (we were both married). She was open to anything and all things too <a very lovable slut>. She gave me my first anal tonguing and I got my first real "piece of ass" from her. We fucked, sucked, licked, dicked, ate her pussy and ass, she returned the favor multiple times on my dick and ass. She got a job in a bank "more pay" and left my office.

I heard later her husband divorced her and kept "our twins" (she had gotten pregnant while working with me and during the time of our affair. She swore they were mine, because she had only had sex with me during her "fertile time". Maybe or maybe not.). He had hired a detective and had proof of over a dozen men she had had sex with including one of his Marine Reserve "pals" and one of his best froiends and a bank vice-president where she worked.

I only have had such passionate, and totally wild sex with one other woman. Met her in a bar and took her to a motel up the street and fucked her until next morning. Anal licking and fucking was done that night also by both me to her and she to me. Married also and cheated on her husband often, I found out from one of her girl friends.

Image removed by admin, please keep hardcore pictures for the appropriate threads.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally have no off limits area, however if she asks me what I like it will enhance the experience for both of us.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Hmmm let me think about that for a second......

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would suggest working your way down a little at a time and watch his reaction.
Had a girlfriend once that thought anal was the most disgusting thing, but one time in the heat of passion I gently and slowly introduced her to it and she changed her perspective entirely. I think people sometimes think they will get judged on their answers but once things get going the true feelings come out, whether they knew it or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try it if he takes your hand/finger away you know he is not into it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love having my ass penetrated be it a finger or......
Lurker
0 likes
If you want in there, slop it up good!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it during a blow job. I hesitate to request it though. My best solo sessions involve a finger or small object up my ass, but usually only in the shower because it is a bit messy. A small vibrator around my anus is sublime.
Lurker
0 likes
When I am getting a blowjob...Nothing else matters. I have gently rubbed my ass hole with vaseline while masturbating & that was awesome.