last reply
9 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Any opion on three somes or "cheating"?
My wife has three somes with me and other men and i can not get enouigh of it. it feels great to watch her and then come iside her.
also i know on some occasions she has fucked other men and not told me about it, i did see cctv footage from our office and foun evidence in her underwear in the form of dry semen.
any body else would be turned on?
Lurker
0 likes
Having been in a relationship for over 25 years now, I can offer my views. We spent about 4 years as swingers, the last year we were involved in a group that met monthly for orgies. I know she's done things. I have too. But when it's a threesome, I'm involved with her. Be it 2 guys or 2 gals. We did everything mutually and knowingly. But out of all of it, we never had to sneak to do it. It may have looked it as I met a woman at a hotel a few times, she was married and sneaking. My wife knew where I was and what I was up to. She was doing as well with her gf. If her gf ever wanted time with wifey other than time we made for her to meet, then she came o our house and it was an overnight threesome. Wife was such an incredible host when she was over. I mean she openly had her 2 lovers in the house. I know she did guys, that was ok. It makes me horny as hell and when we were swapping in a hotel, we would leave in a hurry as she needed me to fuck her because sex with others turned us both on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I started with 3somes & group sex at a relatively young age at 21. Its nearly always been great. Had some really intense sexual relationships with some women sharing the group sex together, and expanded some sexually.
0 likes
I've had threesomes.

Never cheated or been cheated on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had a 3 some nor do I really want one. Its is many peoples fantasies but for it to work the core relationship needs to be 100% strong and trusting and the 3rd person needs to be just into sex only without developing any feelings for either of the other 2 people . It tends to work better in Swingers Clubs were people tend to have more open relationships.

Never been cheated or done cheating. IMO its playing Russian Roulette with peoples feelings and usually someone will get hurt .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cheating isn't really about who you have sex with, but at least 95% of people don't have that figured out.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by black1
Never had a 3 some nor do I really want one. Its is many peoples fantasies but for it to work the core relationship needs to be 100% strong and trusting and the 3rd person needs to be just into sex only without developing any feelings for either of the other 2 people . It tends to work better in Swingers Clubs were people tend to have more open relationships

This.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not married nor have I ever been. I have no serious relationship.

But if I did he would need to understand That I would never even try to be monogamous.

Sex is for the pleasure you receive.

Love is for the pleasure you give to another.

I do not see the conflict between Sex and Love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A 3 some isn't cheating if its all consensual .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
I am not married nor have I ever been. I have no serious relationship.

But if I did he would need to understand That I would never even try to be monogamous.

Sex is for the pleasure you receive.

Love is for the pleasure you give to another.

I do not see the conflict between Sex and Love.

I lied the way you put this over, may I cheat and use this for other sites, lovely thank you