Sucking

last reply
11 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is sucking dick a deal breaker for you or is it not that important in a relationship?
Have lots of fun
Lurker
0 likes
No it's not, if you respect your partner /wife if they did not want to do it, that's their right not yours and you should respect that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I stayed with girlfriend/wife for 6 years an she wouldn't do it after the first time when I came in her mouth. Although she always wanted to receive oral herself. So it wasn't a deal breaker for me.
0 likes
I married a woman who generally doesn't go for oral, so I suppose it is not a deal-breaker but it is something that I would like more of.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not a deal breaker for me but it is certainly a disappointment when she doesn't do it at all.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a deal breaker but I find it important. My wife usually wont do it unless I ask for it, but she doesn't protest. She wont wake me up to a BJ every morning like I would like her to, but marriage is a compromise. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Megis
Is sucking dick a deal breaker for you or is it not that important in a relationship?

My preferences are such that if there's a dick being sucked, I want to be the one sucking it. If mine gets sucked, then that's just an added bonus.

Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, color me too open minded to want to deal with that level of selfishness and close mindedness. When it comes to what I WILL DO in order to satisfy my lady, there are very few things at which I "draw the line". There is a difference between not being willing to "deep throat" (which I CAN readily understand) and not being willing to do it at all.
One former GF (we split up for OTHER reasons, MY choice not hers) who was separated from her husband at the time we first started seeing one another told me "I don't even do THAT for my husband!" As I was engaged in giving her crotch a tongue bath. I stopped only long enough to comment, "Then, it's damned good thing I'm NOT your husband...isn't it?" Realizing that HER OWN satisfaction now hinged on her WILLINGNESS to reciprocate, she SWIFTLY changed her mind. (The funny and ironic part of it being that she came to LOVE IT! And, many times, happily did a nose dive on my dick of her own accord and with a BIG smile! )
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Well, considering that blowjobs are a rather basic sexual feat, I'd seriously question her reasons... and I'd also seriously question her overall sexual openness.

I might change my mind if she really had a good reason (though I can't come up with one myself), but otherwise, yeah, that'd probably be a deal-breaker for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would it be a deal breaker? It certainly wouldn't enhance a relationship. To me it is very pleasurable and actually part of a total surrender of a woman to a man. I would not beg her to do it, as everyone needs to be comfortable in what sex acts they, not only are willing to perform, but in what they enjoy participating.

It is often rumored that a woman who has a fetish for sucking cock can be "cured" of her fetish simply by feeding her wedding cake.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a deal breaker at all. My wife isn't a big fan of blowjobs, but she's amazing at giving slow, sensuous handjobs. I've learned to sacrifice smile
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."