Milking Balls and/or Prostate?

last reply
2 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Is "milking" a lad's balls different to "milking" his prostate?

And most importantly, can anybody please give me some tips , especially on the former?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I'm sure there are many more experienced ladies who will know more than me Shylass!! But plenty of lads might flinch or even squeal like girls at the idea of their balls being "milked". Most of them like their crown jewels to handled gently; stroked, caressed, licked and even softly fondled and sucked.
Prostate milking really involves venturing behind the balls to the perineum and stimulating that area around (and in) the man's anus, so is a totally different can of beans. Although with the right lad he might be your slave forever if you manage to pleasure his balls and prostate at the same time! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best "milking" of my prostate was done by a MD when he was giving me a physical for one of the many jobs I've had. I made a thinly veiled comment, something to the effect, "I wish my wife could do that!" He did not respond favorably, so she never learned the secret. You need to find a friendly proctologist and get him/her to teach you how to do a prostate exam!