Problems with pictures on profile page not being visible

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just recently Most, if not all, the pictures on my profile page are not showing up just an icon above the description.

1. Anyone else with problem?

2. What might cause it?

3. How can I fix it??

Been a member for some time and first time this issue has arisen. Also having problems seeing images an some other members sites. Not all pics just some of them?!

HELP PLEASE!!
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks, I must have missed the posting since I have been traveling for a week and only limited time to browse so I didn't do a lot of reading. Will be patient. Hopefully corrected soon. Kisses and Hugs. =d>
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Lurker
0 likes
Can't post new ones either
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Castle101
Can't post new ones either

From Gav's thread it is read that he will need few more days to bring it all into normal. Link is few posts up. I am sure he will keep us posted with his progress.
Lurker
0 likes
I joined the site yesterday, so I'm probably going to make an idiot of myself here, but I thought I ought to mention this.

I'm currently pimping my profile, reading through site guidelines, rules regarding story content, and trying to get my nut round it all before uploading a story. (Just give me a few days -- I'm a fast learner.)

My problem is this: I uploaded a black and white picture to my profile page, depicting a back view of a naked lady. When I'm logged out of my account, the picture is visible. However, once I'm logged in, the picture is no longer visible.

It's not a major problem -- it just means I can't delete the the picture should I decide to do so.

Maybe there's an option in the account settings that will rectify this problem. I'm fucked if I know. As I said, I'm new to the site, so any advice would be appreciated.