Rewarding fitness?

last reply
6 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I made a New Year's resolution to watch what I eat and exercise. So far so good. I'm trying to keep myself motivated though. So I hit a milestone and I'm treating myself to a professional hair color this weekend since I normally do the box. I'm looking for more ideas though that don't involve food. Here are some of my thoughts and people please chime in.

teeth whitening
laser hair removal (arm pits or bikini or Brazilian)

towards the end:
new lingerie and glamor shots
Lurker
0 likes
good going!

i would buy a pair of jeans or a dress that i liked, the size i would want to be and hang it near the fridge..

give an incentive to lose weight more than a reward
Lurker
0 likes
good going!

i would buy a pair of jeans or a dress that i liked, the size i would want to be and hang it near the fridge..

give an incentive to lose weight more than a reward
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey, I don't know if this is something you're still wondering about, but I have found that the best reinforcements for me involves sex or allowing myself to seek out or try something new and exciting that I've always been curious about. ( ex. various toys/ various partners/ DP/playing paintball) But recently, ( and this is completely subjecting and NOT for everyone) I have found a swingers club near me that allows single ladies in for free. I set bi-weekly goals, and if I am successful I go, if not... well... I obviously don't. Sometimes my "bonus rewards" are trying something new at the club that I haven't before, or making a date with a couple I met. Hope this helps!
Lurker
0 likes
There are so many great ways to reward yourself! And yes, of course food is never the answer. I never understood why people reward themselves with food, we are not dogs.

Some suggestions!

-spa getaway
-massage
-new workout gear
-custom made shoes(gym shoes)

Best of luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get a tattoo on my thigh when I loss 5 more pounds...oh and save up the money! Lost over 20 lbs this year. I've been on a plateau this last month need to find a way to boost it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DeepThroatDiva
Hey, I don't know if this is something you're still wondering about, but I have found that the best reinforcements for me involves sex or allowing myself to seek out or try something new and exciting that I've always been curious about. ( ex. various toys/ various partners/ DP/playing paintball) But recently, ( and this is completely subjecting and NOT for everyone) I have found a swingers club near me that allows single ladies in for free. I set bi-weekly goals, and if I am successful I go, if not... well... I obviously don't. Sometimes my "bonus rewards" are trying something new at the club that I haven't before, or making a date with a couple I met. Hope this helps!

Well I don't feel weird for suggestin this then:
I've used camming as a way to motivate myself to work out.