Login

good trans authors

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hi I am a new member. I am a trans women and I am really interested in reading stories by trans authors and stories with a trans womens perspective. No cds, or sissies, just trans women. I want to read about trans women in a more submissive roll. It doesn't really matter about the gender of the partner as long as the trans women is receiving.
Lurker
0 likes
On home page, on the left side you have different categories and among them there is Trans category. Each story has tags so you can quickly scan them and see what you want to read. I am sure you will find something you like.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by She
On home page, on the left side you have different categories and among them there is Trans category. Each story has tags so you can quickly scan them and see what you want to read. I am sure you will find something you like.

yes but I am only interested in stories written by trans authors.
Lurker
0 likes
okay, than perhaps you can use research button (magnifying glass). First choose members and then mark option transsexual and author (orientation and badge awarded) and see if anything pops up.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by She
okay, than perhaps you can use research button (magnifying glass). First choose members and then mark option transsexual and author (orientation and badge awarded) and see if anything pops up.

thank you that was what I am looking for! smile