Becoming a slut

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi guys I was wondering whats the best steps for me to become a good slut and who better to ask them men?

Do I wear very revealing clothing and fuck every man who wants to fill my pussy?

or do I be more selective?

Your treat boys for helping
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say it depends on the type of slut you want to be. I wouldn't say sleep with every guy you have the chance to just for the title, but choose the ones you are attracted to, even sluts have standards in my opinion. I'd be happy t help you on your quest at any time however ;)
Lurker
0 likes
He's right. There IS a difference between a "slut" and either a skank or a whore (whore's get paid and rarely get to be "picky" and skanks don't care at all, they spread for anyone, anywhere anytime.)
Lurker
0 likes
You should be selective but you should find dominant men and let him use you and all your holes
Lurker
0 likes
I think it depends on what you're after or how you define the term. Arguably, a good slut is a woman ( or man) who provides her man ( or woman) sex whenever he/she wants it. Or perhaps a good slut could be defined as someone who doesn't tell everyone in the community that she's a slut - being available for many but still having some standards. Agree with what was said earlier, big difference between slut and skank.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think to be a good slut one also needs to be a tease. Wear sexy clothing and be flitatious but don't just give it up to any guy that approaches you. You gotta let them know that they'll have a chance, but only if they work for it. It'll make the guys you actually let fuck you feel like they've achieved something, especially if they've seen you rejecting other dudes. A 'skank' or a 'hood rat' is someone that any guy can get. A slut, specifically a classy and desireable slut, is the kind of woman that not only fucks men left and right, but has many more jumping at the opportunity. It's gotta seem like a challenge or all but the most desperate will lose interest.

Although, this isn't to say that you can't let loose and fuck an entire party of guys. This can still be done without automatically getting the demotion from 'slut' to 'skank' as long as it still feels like all of them 'earned it'.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I think you need to concentrate on the quality of XX even more than quantity letting anything shag you).

Us guys love a girl that has little inhibitions and does as he wants and Importanltly shows how much she enjoys it, if there is a group of guys or several individual guys you want to please then enjoy and show them.

Your journey is an Interesting one, great to get the updates on here but as the guy above says don't just do it as a numbers thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, just be the best you can be darlin'. Just as long as you are enjoying being.