what was your first sexual act?

last reply
64 replies
6.0k views
1 watcher
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
saw this in ask the gals, seemed interesting.

mine was feeling boobs and then a hj
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Regular intercourse for me, I actually fucked a pussy before I received a handjob or a blowjob.
0 likes
Playing with her body, boobs and more, leading to handjobs and rubbing of genitals. Penetration actually came much later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Playing with her body, boobs and more, leading to handjobs and rubbing of genitals. Penetration actually came much later.

Like two hours later?
I've no idea what my first was, it was so long ago. There's been too much since then, obviously it wasn't that memorable.7Z5hYPdTmbakOMuo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember mine like it was yesterday giving the fact I was **Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.** and now I'm 30. it was full intercourse
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Like two hours later?
I've no idea what my first was, it was so long ago. There's been too much since then, obviously it wasn't that memorable.DaBu71PMezaoOOUs

That's the advantage of keeping your list short. More likely to remember what should be remembered.

It was actually several months before I finally had intercourse with her. Not sure why we stretched it out that long (well, partly to avoid unintended pregnancy, I guess) but, to be honest, it was probably some of the best sex I've had (assuming it still qualifies as sex if you're not screwing).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HJ/BJ was the first thing I received, fingered and went down on her in return.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jester2725
saw this in ask the gals, seemed interesting.

mine was feeling boobs and then a hj

gave a friend a hj
0 likes
Well, I suppose it was what I think most boys is, - masturbating , but apart from that it was feeling the boobs of a friend's sister.
Lurker
0 likes
Aside kisses that were really just sweet - getting my ass fingered.

I've loved anal play ever since.
Lurker
0 likes
a jerk job
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With another person?
That would be playing with my first gf's boobs.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
(I'll ignore masturbation and through-the-clothes groping.)
I ate out a friend's pussy for my first full-on sexual experience. First time out of the gate, I gave her a couple or three incredibly strong orgasms. I still love to give oral to a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very first? I would suppose that would be making out and dry humping until I came in my boxers (I was a teenager, so sue me).
Although, it was only some odd months later that I fingered a girl for the first time (my next 'first').

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I fingered her and she wanked me - it was fun, never looked back ;-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Feeling my neighbor's boobs, and then a hand job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giving oral to a classmate which seemed natural to me and it was her first time too. She and I became close friends and confidants before she moved away 2 years later.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Feeling her boobs, followed by a handjob in the backseat of a Ford Explorer after our third date.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Feeling tits and hand job
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing!! You asked for first
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grinding against my bf while he played with my boobs
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Went down on each other. This is if heavy petting doesnt count.
Lurker
0 likes
dry humping through jeans after a movie waiting for our ride
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sucking a cock!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There were 4 of us boys and no girls in the neighborhood where I grew up 4 years between us all. We had a lot of woods behind our house (sort of in the country and many families had cows and 1-5 acre wooded areas between houses. There was a creek that flowed through most of the properties and we would go into those woods and play almost all day in nice weather, particularly when out of school fopr the summer. We would get naked and play in that creek (not deep enough to swim mostly) and then get out, jack off and play "who can cum first".

That led to something further between me and one of the other boys later on which I posted in another forum question.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sucked my best mate before he fucked me, the first of many times with him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbation.......played with my virgin pussy while thinking of my neighbor. We later kissed and did a lot of heavy petting....which then lead to lots of oral sex and petting; but we never had sex. Hmmmmmmm
https://+loves+you&client=firefox-a&hs=9TF&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ikUHVNPqEISvggS9uIH4Bw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=471#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=WyqRqM9K0SjV4M%253A%3BcPR8XWxBWCQ5zM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi15.photobucket.com%252Falbums%252Fa382%252F847362%252Fannieglitterhalologo.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmissannieangel.blogspot.com%252F%3B564%3B69
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Masturbation.