Guys...Faked an orgasm?

last reply
21 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
We know women talk about faking orgasms, but what about the guys?

1. Have you ever faked an orgasm out of boredom or to get out of a situation?

2. Or has a woman ever asked you if you came and you lied about it?

Tell the story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, had whiskey dick and felt bad for her, it was no Oscar winning performance, but enough so that she didn't feel bad about me not getting off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've faked an orgasm before.

First, I should note that this is only really possible for a guy if he is wearing a condom. Otherwise, the woman is going to know something is up due to the lack of cum (unless she is really oblivious).

There are two instances where I have done this.

The first involves either whisky dick or it's towards the end of a long sex session in which I've already cum a few times. In both cases, I'm fucking away but just can't manage to get off and eventually reach a point where I give up. Now, if she is still enjoying herself I'll keep going but once I get a sense that she's satisfied and is really only waiting for me to finish, I'll fake it. This is pretty rare but happens maybe once or twice a year.

The second kind involves her doing some sort of movement or motion that feels fantastic for her but does little for me. Usually I'll let her do her thing, get off, and then switch it up for my orgasm but there's been a few times that the girl, in the heat of the moment, has begged for us to cum together. In these cases, I'll fake it and then try to fake a quick recovery to go again. Fortunately, I've only experienced this three times so it's not like it's a regular occurrence.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Nope, it never happened to me.

Besides, I usually remove my condom and cum somewhere on her body, so the girl would likely have noticed that something was amiss.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wildweasel
Yes, had whiskey dick and felt bad for her, it was no Oscar winning performance, but enough so that she didn't feel bad about me not getting off.

I've had this happen a few different times. Except - I went full on, oscar worthy performance.

"I'd like to thank the academy, and the girl who produced such a wonderful hard on. I'm only sorry that my physiology and toxicology weren't cooperating with the production team. However, if there is a sequel, I'd still like to have a starring role, where I'm sure my performance will satisfy everyone. Including myself."
Cue music
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More than once!
The first time I fucked a girl I faked it.
Other times I just knew I wasn't going to cum, so I faked it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not much. but a couple of times over the years when I was just toooo tired for it to work.
Lurker
0 likes
Only once, she was a nice gal but a LOT more "into" me than I was her. SO, after getting her off I faked it. That was the last time I went out with her. She's now happily married and according to friends, pissed at me because I only went out with her to get some of that "fantastic" nookie and once I DID... LOL
Classified
0 likes
Only once, in the kitchen, taking her from behind.
She was really impressed how hard I remained after delivering such a load!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, once or twice...

There is a limit to how many times I can cum, be it during a night, or over a weekend. Eventually I let feelings build, until I can release muscles as if in climax. With so many of our juices covering us, the little extra that is missing goes un-noticed as we cuddle down afterwards.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've lied about cumming.
I love (('))
Lurker
0 likes
I wanted to thank those who posted. I figured I wasn't the only guy who had faked an orgasm.

I think most women think guys can not do it or somehow they would know.Hmmm
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Quote by hopp3r
I've faked an orgasm before.

First, I should note that this is only really possible for a guy if he is wearing a condom. Otherwise, the woman is going to know something is up due to the lack of cum (unless she is really oblivious).

There are two instances ...

Well, if I am balls deep when I let go, and no one is in a rush to jump up and check for seepage, how would she know?
Maybe I'm wrong, but no one has checked on me, that I can recall. Or probably cared.

Did we enjoy an intimate special moment?
Yes?
'nuff said.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever faked an orgasm out of boredom or to get out of a situation? Yes

Or has a woman ever asked you if you came and you lied about it? Yes

Been fucking this woman for 60 mins and nothing was happening down below, but she was kinda loose down there, so there was not much feeling but i was 18 and she was 56 so guess was a tough one to call, so i faked coming as she asked if had cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever faked an orgasm out of boredom or to get out of a situation? Yes

Or has a woman ever asked you if you came and you lied about it? Yes

Been fucking this woman for 60 mins and nothing was happening down below, but she was kinda loose down there, so there was not much feeling but i was 18 and she was 56 so guess was a tough one to call, so i faked coming as she asked if had cum.
Lurker
0 likes
never
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MorePleasin

Well, if I am balls deep when I let go, and no one is in a rush to jump up and check for seepage, how would she know?
Maybe I'm wrong, but no one has checked on me, that I can recall. Or probably cared.

Did we enjoy an intimate special moment?
Yes?
'nuff said.

Fair point.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I suspect a chap faked cumming in his pants with me once. Is that a thing? Maybe he really did, I didn't check smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't imagine faking something that either happens or doesn't.
If it doesn't happen, I would just keep the train on the tracks a little longer and speed it up.
If you or your lover have ever wanted to sensually submit or take control, you might care to read ~ Cat's Meow