favorite food for anal?

last reply
2 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly im thinking of the morning after, when the first food wastes enter my squeeky clean and exhausted colon. Do you have a diet plan in anticipation of this? Anything kinky we can try like a bit of jalapeño for instance?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to achieve here. The colon is 60 inches long on average, so it's not exactly 'exhausted' after anal sex; only your anus and your rectum are. And your poop will likely pass through your anus/rectum only for a few seconds, so what would be the point of eating a jalapeño?

If you want to indulge in post-anal play, you might as well use toys or a piece of ginger. A glass dildo can be nice: you can put it either in boiling water or in the freezer, and then you can play with hot/cold sensations on your sore asshole. Or you can peel a piece of ginger and insert it in your ass: that can be painful though, I'd advise caution.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, rectum, correct. To clarify, I'm looking for things to eat, that cause interesting effects when passing through a clean rectum. Im not seeking pain necessarily, nor looking for after play by insertion. I'm looking for things people would normally do, like restore balance in the rectum by eating yogurt and veggies. I suppose this would need to be done in advance, so its waiting in the colon and ready to enter rectum first thing after the cleansing. Or, if the pre sex cleansing included fasting and colon cleansing, then it would be consumed to break the fast.

I threw in the jalapeño suggestion as I'm sure anyone who eats peppers and has anal sex knows the result. But what else could be, or is done, by others? Humus maybe? What is a good practice here? I'm looking for anything interesting that others are doing.

For instance, i once ate something at a restaurant that caused fairly intense, but quite enjoyable (when tickled) itching just inside the anus. My googling around turned up generalized causes with no sure fire ingredients or recepes.

This is the sort of thing I'm looking for.
Thanks for asking!