Bananas

last reply
26 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes

Bananas are a very good food to eat if you are doing any sort of vigorous exercise like running, cycling, aerobics etc. The contain sugars that can be broken down by the body in a very short time. Also because they're quite bulky they keep peckishness away until you can have a proper meal.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure about all that but I do like bananas. They taste good.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Try telling that to someone that's Diabetic I'm sure they wont agree
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by kylie_kained
Try telling that to someone that's Diabetic I'm sure they wont agree

I'm a diabetic and bananas are my favorite fruit.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
I love them for their potassium!
Lurker
0 likes
It's my preferred snack - but unfortunately it's hard to find them yellow in a store around here. They're often so green they'll go bad before they ripen.
Lurker
0 likes
are great.... If you are a body builder from the 1970s.

are cheap. They are probably the cheapest fruit you can buy. If you like them, then by all means eat them to your heart's content.

If you are in the process of trying to lose weight or change the way your body looks however, then I would suggest you give them a pass. They have a high glycemic index and thus are better for people trying to gain weight.

And the potassium thing.... okay, they are high in potassium. But most people in North America already get 2-3 times the recommended daily allowance of Potassium. Unless you are taking diuretics or on some super weird diet, then there is absolutely no reason to make an effort to ingest more.

I like . I like the taste. I'm sucking on a banana flavoured popsicle right now. I put them in my protein shakes on a regular basis. But if you are trying to lose weight or maintain body weight, then I suggest staying away.

I you go on the internet you can probably find numerous sites that claim all kinds of nutritional benefits. These benefits however are generally actually related to the potassium/sodium ratio which is generally associated with better health.

Decrease sodium and maintain your current potassium intake and you will be fine if that's something you are concerned about.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
They're the perfect shape, but cukes and zucchinis are more filling!
Lurker
0 likes
What Bethany said......
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Such a Wonderfully Naughty Lady,,,,,, x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guys liked them peeled and served from the most erotic of all places.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by noll

I'm a diabetic and bananas are my favorite fruit.

============================

I have Type 2 diabetes, and control it through diet at the moment. Like anything, you have to not only consider the sugar content, but also total carbs, and fiber. Only approx. 50% of the carbs in bananas come from sugar, and they contain fiber which is extremely helpful to diabetics. Bananas are also one of my favorite fruits, but like anything moderation is key. They are also a great source of potassium.

As far as ripeness, I prefer them still green, just beginning to yellow. Too ripe is too soft and I just don't care for that. And I fucking hate banana bread, and what else to do with spoiled bananas?
Gundriver
0 likes
They make a great addition to a smoothie.
Resurrection the Beginning...My first story...Please feel free to have a look

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-beginning.aspx

Resurrection the Resurgence...Second in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-resurgence.aspx

Resurrection the Redemption...Third in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/resurrectionthe-redemption.aspx
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by amy1967

============================

I have Type 2 diabetes, and control it through diet at the moment. Like anything, you have to not only consider the sugar content, but also total carbs, and fiber. Only approx. 50% of the carbs in bananas come from sugar, and they contain fiber which is extremely helpful to diabetics. Bananas are also one of my favorite fruits, but like anything moderation is key. They are also a great source of potassium.

As far as ripeness, I prefer them still green, just beginning to yellow. Too ripe is too soft and I just don't care for that. And I fucking hate banana bread, and what else to do with spoiled bananas?

Yeah , yeah. i know why you like bananas...

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Bananas and cucumbers are great for a good "workout" !!!
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Perhaps you need an unripe plantain.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

The Linebacker
0 likes
I like hot homemade banana pudding right out of the oven.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Buz

BLASPHEMY! everyone knows the best banana pudding is ice cold out of the fridge?

lol seriously, i don't care for bananas too much. when i occasionally buy them, i get no more than three. i enjoy them plain, in cereal and smoothies. my ALL time favorite way to enjoy them is in popsicle form.

cheap, no frills, artificial goodness??

Say. Her. Name.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

BLASPHEMY! everyone knows the best banana pudding is ice cold out of the fridge?

lol seriously, i don't care for bananas too much. when i occasionally buy them, i get no more than three. i enjoy them plain, in cereal and smoothies. my ALL time favorite way to enjoy them is in popsicle form.

Oh, no! Southern-style... hot baked with meringue on top. I only eat hot banana pudding. It's a delicacy!
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
my ALL time favorite way to enjoy them is in popsicle form.

Aren't they a bit, ahem, cold when you use them?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
I eat the banana daily and it helps to increase my sexual power and I tried my sex timing with my sex doll, that was double than before. I recommend to eat banana to everyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Knew a girl who loved to have a peeled banana eat from her pussy..... I like pussy, but not bananas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
Knew a girl who loved to have a peeled banana eat from her pussy..... I like pussy, but not bananas.

I'll take it then...
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Bananas are the most compelling evidence for the existence of God…

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Quote by Buz

Yummy!! I’m going to have to make some soon
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

Indeed, banana pudding is a dish best served cold.
. Old Klingon Cookbook

Bananas have a little too much sugar and potassium, but their F.P.I., or, the female phallic index is through the roof. In layman's terms, of all the penis-shaped foods that men pretend are their cocks while they watch women eat, the banana stands fully erect as number 1. That frozen feast of oral fixation, the Push Up, cums in a distant second somewhat lacking in length but scoring acceptable marks in overall girth.

That which did not kill me didn't try hard enough
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I eat bananas everyday.