It's hard to tell you "I Love You,"
This won't get fixed with a kiss.

It's dark and raining here,
A new year; a new start.
Hoping your mood disappears,
Life is chaotic and falling apart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I loved reading this poem!!! I am not sure what the standards are for accepting or rejection. The realism of this poem resonates on so many levels. Keep up the good work I enjoy your writing!!!!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by gettingolder
I loved reading this poem!!! I am not sure what the standards are for accepting or rejection. The realism of this poem resonates on so many levels. Keep up the good work I enjoy your writing!!!!

Thanks so much for your comment. It was only rejected because it wasn't really about love or erotica. I can still share it here. Thanks for your support of my writing...xooxox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a real life poem everyone faces at some point in a relationship. I found it to be very emotional and written from the heart.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
This is a real life poem everyone faces at some point in a relationship. I found it to be very emotional and written from the heart.

Thanks for reading and for your lovely comment...Thanks for your support of my writing...xoxoox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is a heartfelt plea and is quite beautiful. Thank you for sharing that with us.
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Lovely writing, Mysteria. This topic is a much to common occurrence in real life.
Lurker
0 likes
Lady M, I thought this was well written. I had to re-read to fully understand this was a dialog with your husband (lol, maybe I'm dense). I agree with the reason it was rejected, although "rejected" seems a bit harsh. I've submitted such work on storiesspace in the past. I appreciate the raw, human emotion here and am glad you brough it to our attention. Thank you for your openness.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by prairiedogg
I think it is a heartfelt plea and is quite beautiful. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Thank you so much for reading and for your lovely comment. Thanks for your support of my work...xo
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by gilrenard
Lovely writing, Mysteria. This topic is a much to common occurrence in real life.

Gil - Thanks so much for reading and your lovely comment...xoxoox
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by playsit
Lady M, I thought this was well written. I had to re-read to fully understand this was a dialog with your husband (lol, maybe I'm dense). I agree with the reason it was rejected, although "rejected" seems a bit harsh. I've submitted such work on storiesspace in the past. I appreciate the raw, human emotion here and am glad you brough it to our attention. Thank you for your openness.

I submitted this on storiesspace and it is there now. This is just basically a rant of mine. I understand that it wasn't appropriate for here.

Thank you for reading and your lovely comment...xoxoxo
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds familiar to me!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
Sounds familiar to me!

I hope it gets better for you too....

Thanks for reading and your comment..xoox

Lurker
0 likes
Well written for sure... thank you for sharing with us all as I am sure many can relate... hope the mood turns sunny for you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sounds like a bought of bi-polar disorder… As for the poem, I felt it, and it moved me. But I was a tad confused, also. Started out thinking that the point of view person was the moody one. Then figured it was spouse, but then that was also causing point of view person to be moody! Maybe the confusion is part of the charm.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke
Well written for sure... thank you for sharing with us all as I am sure many can relate... hope the mood turns sunny for you.

Thanks Chatty for reading and for your lovely comment. I appreciate your support of my writing. xo
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by jdmagic
Sounds like a bought of bi-polar disorder… As for the poem, I felt it, and it moved me. But I was a tad confused, also. Started out thinking that the point of view person was the moody one. Then figured it was spouse, but then that was also causing point of view person to be moody! Maybe the confusion is part of the charm.

It was about my husband and his moods. It was just me ranting. When I'm sad I like to write it out. It's very soothing to me.

Thank you very much for reading and your lovely comment...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You write what you feel. I hope that after writing this you will better understand what you are feeling. Your poem makes me feel your frustration and recognize my own.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You write what you feel. I hope that after writing this you will better understand what you are feeling. Your poem makes me feel your frustration and recognize my own.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't feel much warmth from it. Or love.

Probably why it was rejected here.

It's a lot of rant and some things rhyme.

You express yourself, but it's a little lacksadaisical.

That's my

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
I don't feel much warmth from it. Or love.

Probably why it was rejected here.

It's a lot of rant and some things rhyme.

You express yourself, but it's a little lacksadaisical.

That's my

Yes,it is a rant...I knew it would get rejected but it was approved on stories. This was just a moment where I was pissed off and needing to get it off my chest.

Thank you for reading and your lovely comment.

Xo
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by paulsub

Thank you so much for reading and your lovely comment. Thanks for your support of my writing.

Xo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

Yes,it is a rant...I knew it would get rejected but it was approved on stories. This was just a moment where I was pissed off and needing to get it off my chest.

Thank you for reading and your lovely comment.

Xo

You're welcome xxoo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's A shame our greatest artistic talents only come out at times when our emotions run high. Times of extreme happiness or sadness or anger. However thats the way it is. Show me an artist without emotions & I'll show you an unaccomplished artist. My advice is embrace your frustration's & you will be A great artist. Perhaps an unhappy one, but everything comes at A cost. To quote Bob Dillon "Everybody must get stoned" As far as rejection goes every artist is rejected at one time or another. It's part of the process. Sometimes what is rejected at first can be accepted later. Don't let it bother you just keep on going.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by OldDog_BlackHeart
It's A shame our greatest artistic talents only come out at times when our emotions run high. Times of extreme happiness or sadness or anger. However thats the way it is. Show me an artist without emotions & I'll show you an unaccomplished artist. My advice is embrace your frustration's & you will be A great artist. Perhaps an unhappy one, but everything comes at A cost. To quote Bob Dillon "Everybody must get stoned" As far as rejection goes every artist is rejected at one time or another. It's part of the process. Sometimes what is rejected at first can be accepted later. Don't let it bother you just keep on going.

I'm not sad that this got rejected. I have 350 other published pieces here. I just wanted to share this with my readers. It was just a little rant of mine while I was a little angry.

Thanks for reading and your lovely comment...

xooxox