Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is there anything that turns you on and you don't know why?

last reply
93 replies
10.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just wanted to ask this because I discovered a few years ago that when someone has (what I am told) is a Boston accent I get very aroused.

This is really odd because it wasn't an accent that I readily recognised but I was in a meeting and a guy behind me was speaking in a low sensual voice with this wonderful sort of Bostonian drawl and for some reason it really made me feel turned on. The man himself was about fifties and quite overweight but I spent most of the afternoon talking with him and criss crossing my legs. If I could have recorded him reading some of the stories I like here... gaurenteed orgasm.

Anyone else found anything that for no real reason turns them on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a similar reaction to some aromas. A couple of different men's aftershaves get me very hot and bothered. I have hugged some guys, buried my face into their neck and my legs have turned to jelly. My juices started flowing. I have even had an orgasm in that exact situation, just from the smell, and the hunk of man I was holding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing sexier than a great smelling guy....But there is this one thing that will drive me crazy..hot breathe in my ear, just like you would breathe on a mirror or window, but real subtle lol
I swear I can feel it travel down my spine, I get that jelly feeling
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nyaeve80
I just wanted to ask this because I discovered a few years ago that when someone has (what I am told) is a Boston accent I get very aroused.

This is really odd because it wasn't an accent that I readily recognised but I was in a meeting and a guy behind me was speaking in a low sensual voice with this wonderful sort of Bostonian drawl and for some reason it really made me feel turned on. The man himself was about fifties and quite overweight but I spent most of the afternoon talking with him and criss crossing my legs. If I could have recorded him reading some of the stories I like here... gaurenteed orgasm.

Anyone else found anything that for no real reason turns them on?

Can I just say I found that really hot? ("criss-crossing my legs...") JESUS!

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
When I see a street dog fucking a street bitch....... really don't know why
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Having my hair brushed.
Check our my favourite things on tumblr elfinanna dot tumblr dot com :D
Anna x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok but hang on, hot breath on my neck... that will get me going too. A nice smelling guy, embracing him and revelling in his smell... that too.

What I was asking about, though thanks a lot anyway, was the unexplicable things that provoke a reaction. Maybe you don't have one ElfinAnna has said having her hair brushed, I love someone brushing my hair but I wouldn't say it was erotic for me. So that is perhaps more the sort of thing I was wondering about.
Lurker
0 likes
with me..its two things...just seing a girl with piercings is crazy (if she has a tongue one and I see her biting it...umg...mmmm) and the second is just like a brush of the skin, like when your skin just grazes against anothers, and you get that tingly feeling? that, that I lurve
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me it is the host of things that can be consolidated under one label. I think the best way to label my turn-on "thing" is "The Presentation". How a female presents, display her sexy parts. I say "sexy parts" because it is not limited to just how she displays the pussy or ass or tits, it also covers the metaphysical like her "aura" or how she looks prior to the clothes coming off. Example of these "things" are; she in panties with the panties pulled aside revealing her pussy, or seeing her boy-shorts-covered pussy mound from the back, or she's in a t-shirt and a lace panties, or she's in a summer dress that hugs a great figure especially her ass. It also could be she in a dinner-dress, looking fucking sexy and she's about to go to a "proper" event, but I have plans for her prior to her leaving. For me I love the "journey" as well as the destination, and the only aspect of my life where I can be accused of patience is when it comes to sex - I like to take my time and I like exploring every part of the female body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I discovered that seeing his wristwatch sometimes sets off a spark in me. Maybe because it accentuates his very nice hands.
Lurker
0 likes
Bruises

Pain
Lurker
0 likes
A light playful spanking and cum on my face and hair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seeing a woman warming herself by a fire. Whether she is clothed, naked or somewhere in between. Whether is is a campfire or a fireplace. The sight of
her warming herself by the fire really gets to me, really turns me on.
Lurker
0 likes
Strong male hands here at Lush pictures or avatars. Sometimes...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree about certain smells being a turn on!
Lurker
0 likes
Being peed on by another girl really turns me on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ElfinAnna
Having my hair brushed.

Oh, my! Me too! Haircuts too. Especially with a neck massage
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A girl sitting by a fire, a wristwatch.... you see I would never have imagined that sort of thing could be a turn on.

Pain and bruises... well yes I knew about that.

Anything else? I find a guy working can sometimes really turn me on, physical work where he is sweating and so on... mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys showing their abs and women with great bodies and tats
Have lots of fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls with tatoos get me hot, always. I just thought of that, thanks Megis!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a good smelling man is so intoxicating and such a panty wetter.

and beards. beards are instant turn on

tattoos also

i'm a very horny woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

tattoos also

i'm a very horny woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

tattoos also

i'm a very horny woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

tattoos also

i'm a very horny woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

tattoos also

i'm a very horny woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

tattoos also

i'm a very horny woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

tattoos also

i'm a very horny woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

tattoos also

i'm a very horny woman.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by bicuriousgirl20

tattoos also

i'm a very horny woman.

With such an active finger!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney