What is a SLUT to you?

last reply
103 replies
10.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How do you define a "slut"? What would be your definition of "being a slut"? "dressed like a slut"? Overall, I'm just curious how you gals define "slut".....and.....begin.

Also, I don't mean to offend anybody. I'm just curious what y'all think given that we are on this site. I'm gonna go ahead and say that, there really is no wrong answer. So, let us keep the fire to a minimum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is a Slut? Or who is? HAHA
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
It is an outdated, pejorative term, thank god. If some people enjoy it for recreational reasons, then all power to 'em!
Lurker
0 likes
It used to be a slur - you know. In the 80's it was a big insult.

But now people use it to denote a fun, outgoing and open attitude about sex and sexuality. It's changed quite a bit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sheepdogls
How do you define a "slut"? What would be your definition of "being a slut"? "dressed like a slut"? Overall, I'm just curious how you gals define "slut".....and.....begin.

Also, I don't mean to offend anybody. I'm just curious what y'all think given that we are on this site. I'm gonna go ahead and say that, there really is no wrong answer. So, let us keep the fire to a minimum.

To me the true definition of SLUT is "ME"
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
What is a Slut? Or who is? HAHA

Hey, you told me it was okay that you called me a slut!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sheepdogls

I kinda don't like to call anyone a slut. I feel as though we all have our reasons for doing the things we do. And he'll some of us may do the things we do to experience all aspects of sex that we want to. Life is short and full or experiences and possibilities. Some would think me a slut but I choose to think I am rather sex starved.

It's not my place to judge why another male or female does the things he or she does.

But I am a girl who likes to be a dirty little slut in the bedroom. So there you have it.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes

A Dirty Cow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

Hey, you told me it was okay that you called me a slut!

Well yes, but that was meant as a term of endearment!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seen this somewhere and thought it was funny "A Slut is a woman with the morals of a man"
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Well, first of all, I'm simply turned on by the word. Turned on even more when a woman liked to be called "my slut."

But I also really like the idea of a taking a derogatory word like "slut" and turning it into a term of empowerment.

EDIT: I hadn't realized this was an "Ask the Gals" question til just now. Hope I'm not intruding smile.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
It used to be a slur - you know. In the 80's it was a big insult.
But now people use it to denote a fun, outgoing and open attitude about sex and sexuality. It's changed quite a bit.

Exactly. Like the word 'FUCK', it depends on the tone and context as well as those in the conversation.
Often these days it is more endearing as opposed to a negative label.

Quote by pink_pussy
To me the true definition of SLUT is "ME"

Quote by Wistful_Laney
But I am a girl who likes to be a dirty little slut in the bedroom. So there you have it.

Just the bedroom?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Well, first of all, I'm simply turned on by the word. Turned on even more when a woman liked to be called "my slut."

But I also really like the idea of a taking a derogatory word like "slut" and turning it into a term of empowerment.

EDIT: I hadn't realized this was an "Ask the Gals" question til just now. Hope I'm not intruding smile.

It is in "Ask the Gals" but it really can be answered by anybody. I should have put this in the "Crowd Sourcing" forum. So, no harm done.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Just the bedroom?

Where else you like her to be a slut???
Classified
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy
Where else you like her to be a slut???

Everywhere, in the house and outside! [-o<

Slut should not be a pejorative term, and certainly not exclusively for women either.

Walt Disney
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by sheepdogls

It is in "Ask the Gals" but it really can be answered by anybody. I should have put this in the "Crowd Sourcing" forum. So, no harm done.

Ask and you shall receive. Moved it for you.
Lurker
0 likes
A very interesting person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think slut was once a word used to police women's behavior. It was a huge slap in the face to be called a slut, especially by another woman.

Happily we transformed slut into an empowering word, I don't mind it all. "Open your mouth for me, you little slut," is now flirty instead of hateful ;)
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I really love words and that one is a powerful one. Like many rather raw words, it's all in how it's being used and who is using it.

I ran across an Urban Dictionary definition once, and there were many. One said that it was a woman with the same attitude that a man has toward sex. Another was that it's what some guy calls a girl when she's having sex with everyone except him. And then finally, it's how a female refers to another female that's sleeping with the guy she wished she had. I found these all very amusing because they do denote a certain amount of power. To really enjoy sex, I recommend getting in touch with your inner slut, not to say that would mean that you would just fuck anybody and everybody though. It doesn't have to mean that.

I enjoy the usage during certain types of play with my lover, as in I'm going to be "your" little slut right now. Forget the foreplay, it's not necessary. I want to feel good and make you feel good, right now. Fantasy level kind of stuff. We are about to put the Fuck in Sex and I'm taking the lead. I'm in control of the word. Even if it's flung at me, I'm still in control of it.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Everywhere, in the house and outside! [-o<

Slut should not be a pejorative term, and certainly not exclusively for women either.

always remember a lady in public, but behind closed doors..................... a slut. hehehe

oh yes and I believe men could also qualify for this term.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The short answer would be "a whole lotta fun!"

However, that's if you're using the term in the playful sense. The most desirable sluts are people (women and men) that smile when you call them that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
I really love words and that one is a powerful one. Like many rather raw words, it's all in how it's being used and who is using it.

Oh yes, the intent behind the word is important. If I were being called a slut as an insult, I'd be angry. Not so much because of the word itself, but the attmept to demean, and make me question my worth as a human. Hearing it from a parnter when you're feeling sexyplayful is entirely erotic though!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by shyKatlyn
always remember a lady in public, but behind closed doors..................... a slut. hehehe
oh yes and I believe men could also qualify for this term.

I like a lady on the outside, but a slut on the inside, in public that makes for fun!
So respectable in the long flowing dress, until a flash of stocking top!

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A slut to me? A welcome addition to Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If slut is a term that is applied, (for some unknown reason), uniquely to females, (god knows that I'm very happy to be one), would it not be fair to therefore widen the generality of the applicative definition to read: a slut is a woman with the morals of a man???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the context. Who is saying it to whom,and how it's being said. It's not always A female, there are male sluts. In fact I think I may be one.L.O.L.
In the L.G.B.T. community it's usually A term of endearment, but not always. As for myself I think it's someone who is free of inhibitions & enjoys various sexual positions. With more than one other person. ( non monogamous ) Or more than one person at A time. It's all good to me.tZtGYBWv6cnbfXM8
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dale, my sweetie, you do indeed represent the defining root of the term, you naughty boy! [bh]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dale, my sweetie, you do indeed represent the defining root of the term, you naughty boy! [bh]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fredy.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma