last reply
4 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to try DP with a partner and a dildo. This will be my first time doing anything DP-related. Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'd highly recommend using a suction cup dildo if you want to accurately simulate double-penetration with two men. I've tried using regular dildos before and it can be cumbersome: the dildo can get in the way in some positions, it's difficult for the guy to coordinate the movement of both his dick and the dildo at the same time, etc. The best way to do it if you're using a regular dildo would be to manipulate the dildo yourself, otherwise you'll probably think that the guy is having a hard time stimulating both your pussy and your ass at the same time.

You can read my review of a suction cup dildo if you want some fun ideas concerning positions: Nasstoys Suction Cup Dildo

And of course, make sure to follow all the habitual guidelines concerning anal sex if you aren't accustomed to it all that much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done this before but it is tricky to get in the right rhythm at first. The best way to me for a first timer would be to have him enter you doggie style while you reach around and use the dildo on your ass. This way he doesn't have to worry about the rhythm of both and you control how fast and deep you penetrate your ass. You can do this riding him Cowgirl too so which ever way seems more comfortable for you.

If you are already comfortable with anal it makes it much easier. And then you can also do this with him in your ass and the dildo in your pussy if that is your preference.

Good Luck and Enjoy!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have had good luck with doggy style and the dildo gets pushed in when I thrust in, have also had her sit on a chair with dildo in her pussy while I went in her ass, but she controls the pace, and its a bit more difficult.
Lurker
0 likes
Done it a number of times with my husband. While he is fucking my pussy doggy style he has used my vibrator in my ass. Have also done it with him in my ass and me using a dildo in me. Works both ways!