Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what do you do when she doesnt give head but you really like it?

last reply
31 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend is very opposed to giving head. I've tried talking with her to find out the reason behind it and she told me once that it was because she didnt want me to cum in her mouth. I told her that i wouldnt if it meant being treated to a blowjob once in a while and still its something that she wont do. Im suspicious of another real reason why she wont but i cant talk about it anymore. should i just accept that im not getting that from her?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You have two options

1. Get over it. Always easier if you actually like or love your gf.
2. Make a big deal about it which suggests you're more interested in bj's than your gf

I'll add a third....take up yoga so you can increase your flexibility to pleasure yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Firstly don't try and bully her into it.

Don't push her head down in that direction or try and force her to go down there.
Talk to her. Has she had a bad experience while giving a blow job? Does she not like the taste? Or does she have a bad gag reflex? Talk to her without trying to make her feel bad, inadequate or harassed and find out why she is so reluctant.

Secondly you may have to accept it may a sex act she's not keen on.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I think you should just talk about it with her. Let her know that you really enjoy it. If she does do it to you, never push her head down. Let her just explore it however she wants to do it.

Also, they have flavored lotions. It really is a blessing for oral sex. Especially for people that might not enjoy it too much. They have hundreds of flavors.

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive been married 25 years. Ive been with my wife 28 years. Ive tryed everything a person can think of to get her to blow me. I have gotten her to put it in her mouth a couple of times but she never sucked it.

Heres what u do if your wife/girlfreind nwont give you head. GO ON CRAIGSLIST ! There are always guys looking to suck cock. A mouth is a mouth. The first time a guy sucked me off was incredible. He worshipped.my cock and balls. I did that out of desperation.. Ive been having guys suck me off for about 3 years now. JUST TRY IT ONCE ......you might like it.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Does she enjoy you going down on her? Consider that some people have been brought up to see fellatio and cunnilingus as dirty, unclean acts. Things only people with poor morals would engage in.

If this is the case, be considerate and understanding. Some people never get over this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cockedandready

Here's what u do if your wife/girlfriend won't give you head. GO ON CRAIGSLIST ! There are always guys looking to suck cock. A mouth is a mouth. The first time a guy sucked me off was incredible. He worshipped my cock and balls. I did that out of desperation.. Ive been having guys suck me off for about 3 years now. JUST TRY IT ONCE ......you might like it.

You got there first.uqrCRdFb4kBmTnSC
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously something to discuss with her. On the one hand, if she really likes you, I would think she would do it anyway, just to please you. But on the other, your feelings for her should not be predicated or overly influenced based on her willingness to go down on you, unless that unwillingness is a symptom for something larger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go on Craigslist and find a guy to suck it........there are tons of guys looking for cocks to suck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have discussed giving head with a number of other girls as they were aware I did, and they had been asked etc, to provide it for their bf or had done so and were concerned.
I always told them it was a natural part of a sexual relationship. Taking the boyfriends semen into their mouth was their main concern. I assured them it was an acquired taste, but had no other detrimental effect. In fact to me it was something I enjoyed.
My advice was don't do it unless he is prepared to return the pleasure. My advice was more often accepted and employed and I was rewarded with expressions of satisfaction and some funny stories of the experience a few days later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I have discussed giving head with a number of other girls as they were aware I did, and they had been asked etc, to provide it for their bf or had done so and were concerned.
I always told them it was a natural part of a sexual relationship. Taking the boyfriends semen into their mouth was their main concern. I assured them it was an acquired taste, but had no other detrimental effect. In fact to me it was something I enjoyed.
My advice was don't do it unless he is prepared to return the pleasure. My advice was more often accepted and employed and I was rewarded with expressions of satisfaction and some funny stories of the experience a few days later.

You sound like a head hunter ;)
Classified
0 likes
Try hypnotherapy!

Look into my eyes, my eyes.
Look into my eyes, my eyes.

A lot voted for him after that display!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
If it is a matter of her just not liking it, accept it. There's probably stuff you won't do that she really likes. What if she really wants to fuck you with a strap-on, and you don't want to? What should she do?
Lurker
0 likes
Got to smile at this question! I can't say I even like having head as I've never had a bj. I ache for the experience, but resigned that it won't happen at home. You can't make someone like to do it....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Like the others said, accept it. Whether you love this person or not you should not for any reason badger them for any kind of sex if they don't want to partake! Talking about it can be a way forward but often it seems that can just end up being a passive aggressive way to coerce somebody.

Someone on this thread left the comment "On the one hand, if she really likes you, I would think she would do it anyway, just to please you", to me that is not a good enough reason. You should do it because you want to, not purely because you want to please someone or make them like you. We put so much importance on sex that it seems it can be easy to forget that both partners need to be happy with the act. First comes being comfortable and wanting to do something, then comes doing it to please someone else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by a40funfitguy
Got to smile at this question! I can't say I even like having head as I've never had a bj. I ache for the experience, but resigned that it won't happen at home. You can't make someone like to do it....

Ask a gay guy to help out. If the front view is as good as the back, you'll have plenty of takers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have some gfs that say they don't enjoy giving head. They are serious about not doing it and probably won't change. Sounds like your girl is like that. If a blowjob is that important to you, get a different GF. If that's not an option you may just have to live with it, or cheat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dan Savage says, any model that doesn't perform oral needs to be taken back to the factory for recalibration. That goes for both men and women.

Do you love her to the point that you are willing to go without it? That is the question to ask yourself. If not, go meet someone else. There are plenty of women out there who love doing it!
Lurker
0 likes
You should explain to her that it's a real turn on for you, but if she is still against it try asking her sincerely why she won't do it. Otherwise you may have to go with out or get another GF, I may not be the best judge as I have never met a girl who doesn't do it.
Lurker
0 likes
Two options: settle for putting up with her hang up and selfishness OR walk away NOW before you find out the FULL extent of her selfishness. The SMART move, as she has no reasonable explanation, is to walk away.67Av2a0HLed4BBZi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can live with it, but eventually you will end up resenting her about it. (9 Years in my first marriage, after year two, it bothered the hell out of me)

If someone can't handle perfectly normal sex act's, they have an issue. She is asking you to accept that issue.

Why buy a car with three wheels?

Do you think you deserve less than a complete lover? Do you lack the confidence to find someone who will satisfy your desires?
Lurker
0 likes
A girl I LOVED deeply AND FOR YEARS did NOT like to give head... (SHE just didn't!!!)

And, it WAS UNUSUAL to me because I HAD NEVER HAD THAT BEFORE!!!

We settled INTO A THING where that was not a part of our love-making, (she LIKED being LICKED and indeed, THAT would have been a bigger issue had SHE not!!!)

She would OCCASIONALLY do it but it became like ALMOST a funny thing!!! (I would ACTUALLY pull her AWAY and say, 'Oh stop!!!') Because I KNEW it was AN EFFORT for HER!!!

We broke up EVENTUALLY but NOT because of THAT!!!

It was just something she did not enjoy and, because of that, I would have not been able to enjoy it had she pretended to...

xx SF

And WE DID TALK ABOUT IT but she just said, 'I don't like it...'

(And you CANNOT argue with honesty!!!)

She JUST dind't suck WAND... (She DID other stuff!!!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I think you should just talk about it with her. Let her know that you really enjoy it. If she does do it to you, never push her head down. Let her just explore it however she wants to do it.

Also, they have flavored lotions. It really is a blessing for oral sex. Especially for people that might not enjoy it too much. They have hundreds of flavors.

xo
ALWAYS listen to Mysteria 27-she is the voice of reason
Also RavenStar
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by GrayGhost
ALWAYS listen to Mysteria 27-she is the voice of reason
Also RavenStar

You're a sweetie....Giggles...

xo
Lurker
0 likes
I agree 100 percent with the statement above thank you gray ghost
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my humble opinion sex has to be pleasure for both. I cannot enjoy something a partner does not really want to do, even if she still did it voluntarily.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by patokl
In my humble opinion sex has to be pleasure for both. I cannot enjoy something a partner does not really want to do, even if she still did it voluntarily.

Quite right. My biggest turn on is arousing my partner, and getting them to orgasm. I have only had one lover who regularly swallowed. Others have given oral, but do not want me to cum in their mouth. Seeing a partner cum is wonderful, once or many times.
Lurker
0 likes
My X husb had forced me & after that I had not only disliked sex, but feared him wanting it again. It wasn't until I was with someone else that I learned not all guys were like that. I also had to learn my power when I did go down on him. It was nice. Something might have occurred or its fear. Talk to her if you can.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
A girl I LOVED deeply AND FOR YEARS did NOT like to give head... (SHE just didn't!!!)

And, it WAS UNUSUAL to me because I HAD NEVER HAD THAT BEFORE!!!

We settled INTO A THING where that was not a part of our love-making, (she LIKED being LICKED and indeed, THAT would have been a bigger issue had SHE not!!!)

She would OCCASIONALLY do it but it became like ALMOST a funny thing!!! (I would ACTUALLY pull her AWAY and say, 'Oh stop!!!') Because I KNEW it was AN EFFORT for HER!!!

We broke up EVENTUALLY but NOT because of THAT!!!

It was just something she did not enjoy and, because of that, I would have not been able to enjoy it had she pretended to...

xx SF

And WE DID TALK ABOUT IT but she just said, 'I don't like it...'

(And you CANNOT argue with honesty!!!)

She JUST dind't suck WAND... (She DID other stuff!!!)

If it is a problem for you you will never be satisied sexually in a relationship with this girl. Bottom line is your love for her more important than sex or not?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by patokl

EXACTIf you want to be in a relationship AND be sexually satisfied you need to be able to share and explore each others likes and dislikes and accept each other fully