Do I still need to wear a sports bra ?

last reply
36 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have big EE breasts which are really firm and a nice pointed shape, do I still need to wear a spots bra when playing sports or going for a run ? They don't bounce about much as I go to the gym a lot.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
That's something that needs to be determined by you. Not wearing a sports bra with large breasts isn't something I'd recommend (nor would anyone else), but if you've found that you don't need one, then more power to you.

I do know that having large breasts and not wearing a bra in general can have lasting long-term effects, so I can only imagine what not wearing one during rigorous activity can do to you.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
If you could post a video for us showing you running towards the camera topless, then I'd be able to give you my professional opinion.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Liz
If you could post a video for us showing you running towards the camera topless, then I'd be able to give you my professional opinion.

I second that - opinion, I mean .....
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Head Nurse
0 likes
or you could chose my favorite option. sports bra/no shirt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a 34D and my boobs are pretty firm and there is no way I can imagine running and not wearing a sports bra. Not obnly would it be uncomfortable I am sure it could lead to other issues over time.

And since you are 34EE I would think it would be wise to wear one. especially if you run outdoors (don't want to cause any car accidents, LOL). But as someone already said, only you can make that decision, they are after all your boobs!

BTW, Liz's idea about a video can help us help you, LOL!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I am a 34D and my boobs are pretty firm and there is no way I can imagine running and not wearing a sports bra. Not obnly would it be uncomfortable I am sure it could lead to other issues over time.

And since you are 34EE I would think it would be wise to wear one. especially if you run outdoors (don't want to cause any car accidents, LOL). But as someone already said, only you can make that decision, they are after all your boobs!

BTW, Liz's idea about a video can help us help you, LOL!!

Thanks for the advice, like your boobs my boobs are really firm but seeing that clip of her boobs really bouncing got me thinking, I no they don't bounce like that but yeah I get your point. X
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Holy Crap! I dunno how you can run with EE boobs without a sports bra! I need to wear TWO sports bras to hold them suckers down, and I'm only a C-cup!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 38B and I always wear sports bra when running and working out,without one wouldn't be very healthy
Lurker
0 likes
Yes!!!

I don't know how you go without one and my boobs are nowhere near as big.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As much as I hate wearing any kind of underwear I wouldn't even try to go running without one and I am only a small 32b
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Dayum. I'm a DD and wear a sports bra for even just a walk around the park, let alone a jog!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
im smaller than you and i never go out without one
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Yes, you DEFINITELY need a sports bra for running if you are an EE cup. I don't run as a sporting activity, but as a GG cup I need maximum support for activities like yoga and dancing so I don't give myself a black eye or two....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Real world: Of course you do.

Fantasy world in which you actually look like that morphed pic of the Twilight girls: Hell no.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
I could not imagine not wearing a sports bra during exercise, which involves incredible amounts of bouncing!
Lurker
0 likes
I feel that this is an issue not to be taken lightly.

In the goal of being "caring and sharing" I wonder if all female lushers should film themselves with and without and we could carry out a survey on a one-to-one basis..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by overmykneenow
Real world: Of course you do.

Fantasy world in which you actually look like that morphed pic of the Twilight girls: Hell no.

Of course, I am my AV too - but I always wear a running bra. OMKN you remain deliciously merciless! Haha xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Swollen

Of course, I am my AV too - but I always wear a running bra. OMKN you remain deliciously merciless! Haha xx

I bet Adriana doesn't need to wear a sports bra
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

I bet Adriana doesn't need to wear a sports bra

Question is OMKN: do you need to wear a sports bra??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a 28C and definitely need a sports bra. It's not just the uncomfortable bouncing - you're talking strain to the neck and shoulders and jogger's nipple. I have been told that inadequate support also leads to sagging but can't really verify it.

If you're resisting wearing a sports bra, it may be because you haven't had one that's really comfortable yet. Get one fitted properly and be prepared to spend a little money on it, you'll find it worth your while.
Lurker
0 likes
Im 36B and I always wear a sports bra when im running or at the gym,i dont think its very healthy without one,but thats a decision you'll have to make for youreslf
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Holy Crap! I dunno how you can run with EE boobs without a sports bra! I need to wear TWO sports bras to hold them suckers down, and I'm only a C-cup!

I'm the same. C. I play lots of sports and want them stable. I wear a sports bra and a streach top.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
If you have to ask, then I would say you need one.
? A True Story ?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i prefer a hand bra.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i prefer a hand bra.

Doesn't that make it hard to catch a ball?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===