Toys in the bedroom

last reply
20 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wondering how you guys feel about toys in the bedroom. I plan on buying a we vibe 4 for my girlfriend and I. Have any of you guys tried the we vibe? Any toys you prefer for couples?
Do you prefer toys in the bedroom? First time experiences??
colin123
0 likes
We have a large collection of toys for both of us, we enjoy the variety and use them on one another. See my post in "ask the gals" favourite toys post
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Invest in good quality glass toys, you won't regret it. Good luck and enjoy.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
James, glass toys are fucking amazing but my suggestion to the OP is to talk over a glass toy before purchasing as some people freak out about glass.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bria_xo
James, glass toys are Turkey amazing but my suggestion to the OP is to talk over a glass toy before purchasing as some people freak out about glass.

I can almost here your faint voice advising him of this glass toy, Bria. Do you have any other suggestions?
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by Arinna_Xo

I can almost here your faint voice advising him of this glass toy, Bria. Do you have any other suggestions?

LoL auto correct (turkey ~ went back and corrected it) If I’m not mistaken you recommended another lovely glass toy on another thread a while ago its on my list already. They seem to be quite popular I know I’m happy smile
Lurker
0 likes
Toys belong everywhere. Especially in the bedroom! Not every sexual romp involves intercourse. It opens opportunities for more as she may not want to get laid, but in overwhelmingly in the mood to be toyed. Toys go everywhere with us. In her purse there are always a couple toys. In our luggage on trips we take an ample amount of play things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried friends We Vibes on several occasions. They don't do it for me. They aren't worth the money. I too like glass toys, they are slick and hard and some are so nicely bumpy! For things that vibrate, you can't beat a Hitachi Wand! The other must have, in my opinion is a Feeldoe.
Lurker
0 likes
I do not have toys ....I tried a cucumber and it felt amazing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The bedside table has a drawer in which we keep a variety of them. The bedroom is the best spot for them, they are always handy for those moments when required.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by youngblackdangerous
Wondering how you guys feel about toys in the bedroom. I plan on buying a we vibe 4 for my girlfriend and I. Have any of you guys tried the we vibe? Any toys you prefer for couples?
Do you prefer toys in the bedroom? First time experiences??

I love toys and have many for her and even a few for me...mine have been fairly useless except for butt plugs ?

The We-vibe was expensive and fairly hard to work as designed but a great concept! It moves easily and you lose focus on what you’re trying to do to get it back in position. It’s funny that of all the toys she usually goes with old reliable which was not pricey.

Depends on what your lover needs/likes. Mine is all about the clit so she likes The Outy stuff. I thought I was brilliant when I bought a combination toy that can go deep had the attached clit tickler but it’s lonely in the drawer. The one that surprised me most was the pussy pump. Kind of a pain to get the proper seal but it looks cool and definitely does the job. It takes a little time but it certainly builds and I love the expression on her face. But that one sits in the drawer for long periods of time also.

I love them when you have a long romantic marathon weekend planned?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So we actually did this

After I gifted my BF a fleshlight for Christmas, he came back to my place with the same kind of gift for me, ha-ha
It was a LoveHoney vibrator! (check it, it's amazing!!!!)
Never have I ever experienced such a long orgasm delivered by me and me only.

For everyone whose relationships are long-distant ones - sex toys exchange is smth you both will not regret. Just try it
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I hate toys in the bedroom. Ever gotten out of bed and stepped on a piece of Lego? Fuck!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

The Linebacker
0 likes
Or on the kitchen counter?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love toys in the bedroom. It adds a little spice
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have loads of toys and a friend from Lush bought me a Sybian.

I love all my toys and miss them because there are too many people in the house now with covid.

I sneak them here and there.

Sybian is too loud and is getting a bit of dust.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
0 likes
I have a modest collection of toys, they are not just confined to the bedroom ;)
Lurker
0 likes
For the guys who need help
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend and I like sex toys very much, they bring great pleasure to our sex life. And we tried recently a electric penis pump, the super suction and vibration made my penis longer and harder. She and I had the orgasm time and time again. So amazing!We will also try various other sex toys.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well Toys actually help greatly in spicing up your sex life and enhance the passion and fun you have for each other while making love. I brought vibrator for my girlfriend from AP Luxury Toys and it was so good and my girlfriend lived it and we use it everytime !!!