Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

ladies, do you think its weird if your partner likes to use sex toys on you?

last reply
65 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ladies, do you think its weird if your partner likes to use sex toys on you?i mean does it make you think he is an impotent? or could you actually like it?
Lurker
0 likes
No, I think it means he wants give me pleasure/get me off.

Every man is different but it's never been because of that.

It's very enjoyable.

Tries to recall.

Fails.

Lmao. I'm pretty sure at some point there were toys involved.
Besides handcuffs.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Weird? No. I'd imagine his motives were to pleasure me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's all part of the pleasures we share. Male or female. Impotence -far from it. As it makes us cum we certainly like it.
As one of my partners is female it is not unusual for us to both of us to share and enjoy the fun and pleasure of toying each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would depend on the toy, but generally no not weird.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would depend on the toy, but generally no not weird.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Roar666
ladies, do you think its weird if your partner likes to use sex toys on you?i mean does it make you think he is an impotent? or could you actually like it?

If he is willing to give me the pleasure I deserve most............................... Why should I be bothered abouy whether it is weird or anything.....................
I deserve the pleasure of love making as much as he deserves....
So its absolutely fine with me.
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not weird at all. In fact it shows he cares and wants me taken care of. He's exploring and learning me more by doing this as well. Super sexy.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Princess D
0 likes
nope...love all my toys..the more the merrier
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Roar666

Ok ladies, you said it wasn't weird for the partner to use toys on you, now give us your favorite toys for us to use and why? ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not weird at all, actually it shows me a very refreshing attitude.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Gosh no...I love them and love to experiment.
0 likes
What could possibly be weird about that?
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds good to me
Lurker
0 likes
It is totally exciting for my man to pull out a toy and please me and not expect anything back. When the motive is to please your lover and is not self centered, nothing beats that! I am ready right now for some of that!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I wonder which kind of toys women generally prefer to add when having sex with a man... dildos, vibrators, anal beads, bondage accessories?

From my experience, if a girl doesn't perform anal you're kind of limited in your options: additional dildos and anal beads are pretty much pointless. Vibrators can be fun during oral sex however. Generally speaking though, I usually assume that girls get to use all of their toys plenty of times when they're alone, and I'm much more inclined to offer them what their toys cannot... and that's fucking them wildly with my own dick.

More often than not, girls have to propose it themselves if they feel like adding toys. And from my own experience, it's not something that most of them do all that often.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I wonder which kind of toys women generally prefer to add when having sex with a man... dildos, vibrators, anal beads, bondage accessories?

From my experience, if a girl doesn't perform anal you're kind of limited in your options: additional dildos and anal beads are pretty much pointless. Vibrators can be fun during oral sex however. Generally speaking though, I usually assume that girls get to use all of their toys plenty of times when they're alone, and I'm much more inclined to offer them what their toys cannot... and that's fucking them wildly with my own dick.

More often than not, girls have to propose it themselves if they feel like adding toys. And from my own experience, it's not something that most of them do all that often.

Apparently you did not understand that this thread is asking the opinion of the gals, not the guys. And what makes you think toys cannot offer things your dick can. At least the toys don't go soft on us after one orgasm. Most women are capable of having multiple orgasms, so even if you do "fuck them wildly". toys are great for a second or third orgasm, or to even keep the first one going for a while. Plus they come in a multitude of shapes and sizes and materials, where with your dick, it's the same old thing time after time.

And before you ask it, yes I have been with men for many years, and I always found toys a lot of fun, with or with the addition of a cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, added pleasure, trying new things, what's not to like?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How can I say no if she want to give me pleasure in a playful manner smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Toys only enhance sex.

What would be wrong with bringing them in.

Let the games begin....

xoox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No not at all. It's quite common actually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Weird? Why weird its a pleasure to enjoy surely. I often invite him or her to pick one for them to play with me. They chose - I enjoy.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been telling husband I use toys when he's away for a while. He's always raiding my fucking battery stash. Anyway, recently he suggested we play with them together, although we haven't yet, I was very very happy he mentioned it!
Lurker
0 likes
All depends on my mood but I don't use toys of other girls even if she is my gf. Yes the toy has to me mine and I love being played like that. In certain situations, I like to be considered as a toy myself.... so do you need a toy lol :P
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it. I once had a man that brought toys in a bag and I was not able to see what he had in the bag for me. Always anticipation as to what he had brought to play with that day.