men wearing panties

last reply
112 replies
24.1k views
8 watchers
128 likes
colin123
7 likes
Any other guys enjoy the feel of wearing panties. I am straight but love wearing them. My wife likes me to wear them too.
Lurker
3 likes
I wear panties all the time, I am bi and men and women love them on me. I also love the feel of them.
Lurker
2 likes
I wear panties all the time, I am bi and men and women love them on me. I also love the feel of them.
Lurker
2 likes
I love to rear panties - boy shorts are my favorite. And I love taking them off, having them slide down my legs and kicking them aside. I enjoy wearing and removing panties for men who enjoy that but honestly it's much more exciting to do it for a woman. A woman who understands, who enjoys having her man be that way.
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
The thought of wearing panties never crossed my mind, but recently, I have found that it turns me on when I see a guy with a nice ass wearing them. I've been thinking about it for several months and decided to buy some just yesterday, I have to say, I loved the feeling!
Lurker
3 likes
Couple of years ago I did some exploring and ended up buying and wearing a number of panties... all different styles... it was fun and erotic... especially as I was sharing what I was doing with a special online friend. All sorts of adventures came from it - and even though I no longer do, I did truly enjoy it.
Lurker
2 likes
I wear silky panties (thongs or bikinis) every day and love them.
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
I don't have a problem at all with men wearing panties. I think they can be sexy on a man, just as they are on a woman. Besides, I think a lot of men would like to wear panties or underwear that is attractive and sexually appealing. If they are comfortable for them to wear, why wouldn't they want to wear them? Societal disdain? If so, then that's not the type of man I'd date.
Lurker
2 likes
The lovely soft feel of woman’s panties against my erect penis is a real turn on, as is seeing myself in a mirror with my erection pushing them out in a big cone or sticking up high above the top hem. I occasionally masturbate through woman’s panties and enjoy the way my stroking fingers feel different through the thin cloth to stroking my naked shaft.
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
I love to wear panties secretly. Wife objects but i wear them when she isn't home and sometimes under my jeans and t shirt at work. I wonder what the other ladies i work with would think. I also often think about what kind and color they wear.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
No desire whatsoever to wear panties. I much prefer seeing them on a woman.
Stories I have published.

I lose my virginity when my brothers girlfriend gives me a girlfriend experience. The Girlfriend Experience
I lose my virginity to my best friends girlfriend behind his back. Lost Keys
I can’t resist temptation when my stepdaughter asks me to teach her about sex. Letters From Mom
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Love it..look at profile and see
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I love to wear thongs especially when I'm going to have MM sex.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I've worn panties a few times, and pantyhose too. I like the feel and look of them on me.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I enjoy wearing all lingerie! Nylon feels so good on clean shaven legs!!
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Love wearing all types of lingerie!

Panties, stockings, bras - the sensual feeling of it is amazing
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Love wearing all types of lingerie!

Panties, stockings, bras - the sensual feeling of it is amazing
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes I love panties. I love wearing silver stockings and, my favorite, body stockings. If you interested in lingerie for mens, check Amazon.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I love wearing my wife's panties. She doesn't know it. They feel better and tighter than my own boxer briefs. She picks mine out and i pick hers. In the back of my mind i think how hers will feel on me when i select them for her.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Its not my thing but if it makes you feel sexy or good about yourself you should wear panties. I admire people who live their life the way they want to.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I don't wear paities, but have a huge underwear fetish and love the sexy, strappy, see through products now made for men....especially PetitQ products.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I'm not into girlie panties but I have a big fetish for the sexy, see through, balls out, up your ass mens underwear I see on tghe web and own a hundred or so examples....I love showing off in these underpants.......there are beginning to see many mail undies in lace whach are tembdiimg the sexy undies area, bur who cares? I wan to show off and then jack off and then get sucked off...
Lurker
1 like
While i do not wear women's panties, per se, I do enjoy nylon, silk, and satin men's briefs and slings. I also like and often wear pouch less (open front) men's briefs with a cock ring in either leather or faux/wet look material.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
1 like
Funny, I'm bi (love the taste of cock and cum) and have absolutely no interest in wearing panties. I think a lot of people assume the two go together, but I'm loving proof they don't (in the opposite way a lot of people probalby assume). Lying in bed kissing a guy while we stroke each other, yes. Putting on women's clothes, not really interesting to me.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

1 like
I am a straight guy who likes to wear panties. When I was younger and my first girlfriend ask me to put on a pair I said no at first and I told her I wasn't gay. She pleaded and she did everything I ask of her so I did and it turn me on because it turn her on so much. My future relationships after my first girlfriend ended up with my in panties, garters, stockings and some pegging. It's not all the time but its fun to go against a taboo once in awhile.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I wear panties and pantyhose. I just like the feel and look of both. I'm straight but want to try suck cock and be bi.
Rookie Scribe
3 likes
I love to wear them, they are so much softer than boxers. Love how they hold everything in place. When I have a pair on under my jeans, I like to look at women and wonder if mine are sexier than hers.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I was married to a man who liked to wear panties but the point was reached where he went too far