Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can someone suggest some really good nipple clamps?

last reply
21 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love rough play on my nipples and would like to buy some clamps that will actually bring me the pain that I like. We have one set of vibrating clamps, but the clamps aren't tight and the vibrator is below the clamp and is hardly felt, wasn't really impressed. I've used clothes pins, the things you place on chip bags when they are open. I want something that is adjusted to a degree to hurt, but can then be eased when I need it. I'll also ask if pierced nipples would be something you think I would like. Do they make the nipples more sensitive? I've thought about getting mine pierced, but wasn't sure about it. Suggestions? What do you all use for rough nipple play?
Leah Harvey

https://www.lushstories.com/leahharvey1821

My stories can all be found by clicking the link above. Take a chance. I know you'll enjoy yourself. I always do...

My latest stories - https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/guest-of-honor.aspx https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/extreme-measures.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would sugguest the screw type or slide type clamps as both are adjustable.you might also try the butterfly style too.we have the vibrating ones also and we were not impressed.we also have a set of magnetic ones .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both the clover leaf type and the other spring type that have a limit screw.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have my nipple done and have found that when i have rings in the feeling is more pronounced than when i wear bars in them. as for clamps i have a pair of the ones with a set screw and they are fantastic, love the feeling when they bite into my nipple!
Clothes pins i found too easy on the nipple unless you use the tiny wooden ones and then the bite is just ok, i use the regular pins on my genitals and can put 50 to 60 on and around and then start putting some around my nipples-great feeling when you take them off!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Clover clamps. the premise if that, the more pull on the chain, the more pressure they exert on your nipple.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Clover clamps. the premise if that, the more pull on the chain, the more pressure they exert on your nipple.

I have tried similar and enjoyed the wonderful experience you describe.

Visit a good sex shop and see for yourself, some may even allow you to try and test the various brands and styles - while they watch.

I often encourage my partner to use their teeth and that to me can be extremely satisfying.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Buy a couple of pairs of vise grips at your local hardware store. That should keep you in tears for hours....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clover clamps work great if want pictures or where to get them ask other users or PM me.
Lurker
0 likes
Clover clamps work great
Lurker
0 likes
Clover clamps of course. Pierced nipples have to be kept very clean. It's tough from what i have heard.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Something like this?

Okay, that aside; this isn't a clamp, just a nipple stretcher, but I've had a lady friend tell me she loved the way these felt on her. She also said that having her nipples pierced and wearing jewelry, and the sensation of it rubbing on her clothing, kept her horny all the time. One person, so it's anecdotal, but she loved it.
Lurker
0 likes
clover clamps and don't forget the weights
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Leah, may be a little late in the day, as you probably found some you like already, but......
I have tried all sorts, clothes pegs are great, but a little bulky, especially when you need such a level of pain that you need to clamp the peg on your nipple with another to make it bite harder, I call them propeller nipples, but twisting them is sooooo exquisite! Tried a couple of different clamps, that were less than satisfactory, then I came across these, you can make them as tight as you can stand, they are just divine, can also be twisted and they also have these little bells on, so the more your tits are jiggling, the more they jingle!

Story Verifier
0 likes
If you want pain try these fuckers

Sexy to wear but Jesus don't pull hard on them
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by KrissyS
Hi Leah, may be a little late in the day, as you probably found some you like already, but......
I have tried all sorts, clothes pegs are great, but a little bulky, especially when you need such a level of pain that you need to clamp the peg on your nipple with another to make it bite harder, I call them propeller nipples, but twisting them is sooooo exquisite! Tried a couple of different clamps, that were less than satisfactory, then I came across these, you can make them as tight as you can stand, they are just divine, can also be twisted and they also have these little bells on, so the more your tits are jiggling, the more they jingle!

I like the look of these
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
If you want pain try these fuckers

Sexy to wear but Jesus don't pull hard on them

but i enjoy yanking your chain...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by sprite

but i enjoy yanking your chain...

You're just too rough!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

You're just too rough!

i prefer to call it being playful. =^.^=

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Well this is already my favorite thread of the day today...
Weaver of Words
0 likes

I like these a lot. They are called barrel clamps and can be made quite tight. Also quite easy to add weights or a chain to attach a clit clamp or a leash to.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Bobbie pins and you can attach a string to them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Different clips for different nips.