Have you ever had sex with a foreigner?

last reply
404 replies
37.6k views
3 watchers
13 likes
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Have you ever fucked a foreigner? Someone from a different culture. a different country, or with a different language?

Did it make a difference in the feelings you were experiencing during the act??
Lurker
0 likes
Most of my fucks are foreigners as I work abroad and live abroad, i happen to work where foreign people come to learn English from all around the world so have vast knowledge and wisdom on the differences and attitudes displayed towards sex...
Classified
0 likes
South America, Hola!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
0 likes
Married her, in fact. Don't know that it changed the feeling in the "act", though it's hard to tell since she was my first and, until fairly recently, only lover.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Have you ever fucked a foreigner? Someone from a different culture. a different country, or with a different language?

Did it make a difference in the feelings you were experiencing during the act??

Or different race?

I had a relationship with a french girl and neither one of us spoke the other's language. But some how we would spend hours laughing and trying to communicate. She was only here visiting a friend for a week however, it was an awesome week. We didn't end up making love till her last night but it was a night to remember.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Married her, in fact. Don't know that it changed the feeling in the "act", though it's hard to tell since she was my first and, until fairly recently, only lover.

Now THERE'S an Untold Story.....

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

Untold? Nope!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't judge but here goes.
Netherlands, Spain, France, Italy, Ireland, America, Brazil, Sweden or Norway (not sure which). Don't know the rest, they didn't speak.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was and still am a dirty old sailor. Philipina (Philipino), Chinese (Hong Kong), Japanese, Mexican.
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

And it is probably best for all concerned that it remain untold.

Nicola: You want me to publish your autobiography, Scott?

Scott: Yeah, it's perfect for Lush.

Nicola: But, um, where's the sex?

Scott: The footnote on page 56. Oh, and there's a dirty bit in the middle of page 134.

Nicola: *facepalms*
Story Verifier
0 likes
I found it a bit difficult when we didn't talk much of the same language. It's funny how two people who hardly understand a word of each other can easily find their way into the same bed, but then totally clam up and fail to understand each other. It's a learning experience, but yeah, it did make for a few changes in feelings the first few times - talk about first-time insecurities coming back full force...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. It helps improve international relations. (not to mention it feels great too)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A young lady from England and another from Denmark.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes in Europe when I was modelling.
I found Germans and Russians quite different but enjoyable
I also enjoyed the accents of the French and Italians during the pleasures we were enjoying.
English girls are great but the men are a bit boring.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, while on vacation in Jamaica and England.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
not yet!

Say. Her. Name.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes! I once fucked a girl from New Jersey.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Yes! I once fucked a girl from New Jersey.

Must be like saying you bonked someone from Liverpool

Yeah a man from Chicago so yes an American (fans face, he was damn good at it too)

An a Japanese man (yes ladies the rumours are true dont go their )

Next on my list is a hot skunk from Woking
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
A Kiwi, a Brit, a German, a Colombian, and a Brazilian. I can't say they were any different from the Aussies I've put away, particularly as they all spoke English well. Varying degrees of openness, friendliness and the odd stereotype, but I put that more down to individual personality and level of self-esteem than any nationality issue. At the end of the day, sex is sex.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
No, but I wish I had.

Lurker
0 likes
An English guy once a long time ago.
Lurker
0 likes
El Salvadorean, Belizean, and German
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is Louisiana a foreign country if you're from Indiana?
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. It doesn't make much of a difference. Sex is a language in its own that everyone understands.
Lurker
0 likes
Boowoo. No.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes. Greek. English. Chinese. Aussie.
Same. Our bodies enjoyed each other very much. Guessbit'll b different if I tried itvwith dominant woman!?