last reply
9 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was reading a story, and it was talking about a girl that was "over sexed."

I am a 64 year old man, and I always have been, and still am, over sexed. I just love it, I never see a girl that I don't question myself, if I would like to fuck her.

I have been a swinger for over 30 years, and have had a ball.

Over the years, I have known a few girls that think as I do, but just a few. I think there would be more, if society,would allow it, because:

Women that "like it" are OVER SEXED.

What do you think it takes for a women to be OVER SEXED?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by grazeem69
I was reading a story, and it was talking about a girl that was "over sexed."

I am a 64 year old man, and I always have been, and still am, over sexed. I just love it, I never see a girl that I don't question myself, if I would like to fuck her.

I have been a swinger for over 30 years, and have had a ball.

Over the years, I have known a few girls that think as I do, but just a few. I think there would be more, if society,would allow it, because:

Women that "like it" are OVER SEXED.

What do you think it takes for a women to be OVER SEXED?

What is "over sexed?" What does it mean? What is a "normal sex life?". How is it measured?
To me being over sexed is when the need to have sex affects your everyday functioning. When you don't care who you're having sex with as long as you're having sex.
Having a high sex drive doesn't mean you're over sexed. It is often a term used by people whose libido has waned or didn't have much to start with.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by dpw

What is "over sexed?" What does it mean? What is a "normal sex life?". How is it measured?
To me being over sexed is when the need to have sex affects your everyday functioning. When you don't care who you're having sex with as long as you're having sex.
Having a high sex drive doesn't mean you're over sexed. It is often a term used by people whose libido has waned or didn't have much to start with.

An insightful reply...
Are you liking my style?
Have a looky look at my stories then. Ah, go on.
No really, go on!

A Year to Remember

Alright, just want to get off? Have a look here instead then:
My tumblr photo blog
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Isn't that a sex addict?
Lurker
0 likes
The problems here start with any differential judgement as between men and women.
I don't know if the OP is drawing a distinction between the sexes. He isn't specific about that.
My position will always be that is fundamentally wrong to judge each sex differently, so I cannot agree that a woman who "likes it" is "oversexed" in any way.

Sex drive (however one might agree to measure it) should distributed in the population according to a normal bell curve, as it is not an on/off bipolar function.
Given that; being at the high end of such a curve is, by definition, still normal. It will not be a common occurrence, but the normal curve allows for outliers.
Thus the term "oversexed" in that context is either meaningless, or has been mischievously derived from some alternative and probably inappropriate and prejudiced value system.
The definition given above by dpw is correct because it accurately defines an addiction. Addiction always involves excess, and often has a neurobiological basis, so the term oversexed obviously fits with that.
Thus "oversexed" is a synonym for sex addiction to a fair minded person, but is also a convenient refuge for the bigots in society.
Lurker
0 likes
To me it would mean someone that focused more on sex than "normal", what ever that is. Of course we are all different. Someone who rarely had sex might think everyone else was oversexed. Someone that was really into sex in a big way might think they are normal and everyone else is under sexed.

I know I am not over-sexed. But even as I get older, I still want it a lot! Now, where's my vibrator...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a teen I was often said to be oversexed. Yes I thought about sex a lot and engaged in sex a lot but I was not by any means THAT different to some of my friends.
some didn't engage in sexual play but it didn't mean they were frigid, just a little more conservative. They all masturbated..
I could say I am more interested in sex than some but not as much as others so does that make me oversexed?
Probably most people here at Lush have a little more interest in sex than others so are we ALL oversexed? - I dont think so.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"Oversexed" is probably a relative term, depending on the relative libidos of the two people involved, and the degree to which lust interferes with the rest of your life. One person may say you are oversexed the other may find it normal. Are you oversexed if one partner wants sex and the other doesn't?
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by mommylisa
... Are you oversexed if one partner wants sex and the other doesn't?

Now there's a good question.

I'm reminded of the scene in "Annie Hall" where the same question is asked of Him and Her in split-screen:

Him: Q: How much sex are you having?
A: Hardly any at all, maybe three or four times a week.
Her: Q: How much sex are you having?
A: Oh God, he's all over me -- at least three or four times a week!
Lurker
0 likes
The fact is, we each have our own boundaries, which sometimes violate the boundaries that society wants us to have. This is true for sex as it is for everything else.

I think we need ask ourselves "Is the sex I'm having ethical, is it healthy, is it interfering negatively in my life or the life/lives of my partner(s)?" and not "Am I oversexed?"