Dom women and cuckold men

last reply
6 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you like being the Dom and cuckolding your man? Do you have him lick you clean?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not intentionally domme, in that I don't enjoy diminishing or humiliating men, but all my guys go out of their way to defer to my wants anyway, because I seem to command their respect. Since they have to share me with other guys (and girls) if they want to be a part of my life, they are of necessity 'cuckolded' in a sense. One of my guys in particular loves to fuck me after another guy has cum inside me, so I always try to accommodate him by being available right after I've been with another guy. He is the only one who comes close to fitting the definition of a type-2 cuckold personality, but I always treat him with respect, as I do everybody.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Being a Dom and cuckolding doesn't have to involve diminishing and humiliating the man. I consider myself cuckolded and would never stand for being humiliated. I love watching my wife with other men and letting her be in charge. Yes I lick her clean and enjoy sloppy seconds but that is my choice.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Roxysawyer
Being a Dom and cuckolding doesn't have to involve diminishing and humiliating the man. I consider myself cuckolded and would never stand for being humiliated. I love watching my wife with other men and letting her be in charge. Yes I lick her clean and enjoy sloppy seconds but that is my choice.

You're right, if its Type-2 cuckolding, which is what my boyfriend (and apparently you) practices. But Type-1 and Type-3 usually DO involve either humiliation or an element of masochism
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought the types were A, B & O? With or without a plus or a minus... Maybe that's straight, bi or gay? I'm all confused. We just try and keep in interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had no idea there were 3 different type's if I had to choose 1, I think type 2 sounds pretty tempting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Roxysawyer

Everyone's got their own take on cuckolding and being cuckolded. In college, I dated a lot of married girls and sometimes we had hubby eat her out after I fucked her. That was a HUGE turn on for me watching him submit to her sexual power over him and sit on his face and drip glops and globs of my sticky semen and vaginal lube mixed together...into his mouth....WHEW! I felt VERY dominant and so did she. Almost always, she would say humiliating things to him while he ate her. It's just a power fantasy she and I usually shared.