I'm absolutely rubbish at...

last reply
152 replies
9.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
...not eating a full packet of shortbread in one go.
Lurker
0 likes
Juggling
Lurker
0 likes
So many things ..
Lurker
0 likes
Speaking English. When i get worked up, frustrated, or really nervous, i tend to stutter. Been that why since i was a kid. But i have to be really worked up though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Saucymh
spelling.
I'm totally crap ;-)

Perfectly spelt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by knobby
...not eating a full packet of shortbread in one go.

Shortbread is so good though.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Handwriting. I just absolutely hate the way my handwriting looks; it has no style whatsoever:

I guess this is my cerebral nature that's once again taking the best of me. I've tried writing in cursive for a while, but it looked just as bad.

When I was a kid I used to hold my pencil with both hands and pushed very hard on it. My parents actually had to meet with my teacher so that they would establish a plan to improve my handwriting. They bought me one of these tools to force me to hold my pencil correctly and watched me very closely whenever I was writing:

I kinda like my signature though:

PS: Don't try to figure out what my name is as the letters are just from a self-created moniker of mine.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm terrible at spending time with others.

I'm the first to do someone a favor or lend a helping hand or loan a few bucks, but I have a hard time spending actual time with people. I can text or have a quick phone call, but time slips away from me so easily. I sometimes go weeks at a time without spending time with friends or loved ones.

A huge part of this is that I'm not usually the one to make plans. I just go with the flow or I can even organize an outing or trip if necessary, but I'm rarely the one who initiates the plans. So I mostly assume that if someone wants to spend time with me, they'll do so.

I just really need to work on being more proactive when it comes to spending time with people.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breaking the ice with someone I am highly attracted to.
Lurker
0 likes
Walking and chewing gum at the same time.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
I am absolutely rubbish at anything that has to do with automobile maintenance, set aside filling the gas tank. I'm such a girlie girl; I want nothing to do with checking the oil, the tire pressure, or filling the windshield wiper fluid. I know... Don't judge me. Yes, I actually severed the windshield wiper hose during an attempt to fill the fluid.
Lurker
0 likes
Reading and following instructions.. If I can't figure it out on my own, forget it!
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Maths. And Science. *scratches head*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JessieCD
Breaking the ice with someone I am highly attracted to.

Yay! Me too.
I'm lousy at chatting people up, terrified I'll say the wrong thing. Thankfully my eye contact has seemed to work well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am absolutely rubbish at communicating through typed messages and emails.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
...being around my family! Just shoot me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Drawing. I can't draw anything more involved than stick figures.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am rubbish at anything that involves jumping (jumping back/roundhouse/spinning kicks). Including jumping rope or jumping jacks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Yay! Me too.
I'm lousy at chatting people up, terrified I'll say the wrong thing. Thankfully my eye contact has seemed to work well.

Me too. I have had the "insert foot in mouth" syndrome several times while trying to introduce myself. Meanwhile, all my friends are smooth as silk with their introductions. Makes me wonder what the hell am I missing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Swimming, I don't get it. I have tried to learn and have friends teach me. I can run, cycle, climb, jump but awful at swimming... can barely get down and back once! Not good since I love to surf!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Drawing, Painting and things that are artsy. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Conforming to the Norm.................and Proud of it! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Keeping the shed tidy
Lurker
0 likes
Any and all Math
Lurker
0 likes
swimming

Clumeleon
0 likes
Expressing sincerity. Always sounds sarcastic. Has gotten me into bother more than once.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by clum
Expressing sincerity. Always sounds sarcastic. Has gotten me into bother more than once.

oh, right, fine. i see how it is, you sarcastic bastard.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Remembering where I put things.