My First Story

last reply
5 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey everyone I just got my first story up. It's called Jackie, it's about a lady who ran out of gas and don't have any money with her so she have to pay for it another way.

I would love it if you could read it and give me some input on what I did good and what I could improve.

Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hiya,

BJintheUK here. Is it okay for me to post here that I've just had my first story put up on the site? It's called Sweet Memories, and is semi-autobiographical. Parts of the story (particularly the quotes) are almost word for word, but the action that actually took place on the night was a little different from that portrayed in the story.

If this one gets a good response then I may try to put up in a different story what actually happened! It was much dirtier, and very unexpected, coming (pardon the pun) completely out of the blue, and it left me with a very different aspect on inter-human relations.

If you do get a chance to read Sweet Memories, as well as scoring the story could you please leave a comment as well? I'd be grateful for any criticism good or bad, that could help me to improve my writing, so please comment away.

Many thanks,
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BJintheUK
Hiya,

BJintheUK here. Is it okay for me to post here that I've just had my first story put up on the site? It's called Sweet Memories, and is semi-autobiographical. Parts of the story (particularly the quotes) are almost word for word, but the action that actually took place on the night was a little different from that portrayed in the story.

If this one gets a good response then I may try to put up in a different story what actually happened! It was much dirtier, and very unexpected, coming (pardon the pun) completely out of the blue, and it left me with a very different aspect on inter-human relations.

If you do get a chance to read Sweet Memories, as well as scoring the story could you please leave a comment as well? I'd be grateful for any criticism good or bad, that could help me to improve my writing, so please comment away.

Many thanks,

Sweet memories can be found here:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/sweet-memories-2.aspx

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

(I thought you might post YOUR first, Sister Doll Fairy Princess???)

xx SF

lol - my first was a story about a girl dressed as Supergirl smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.