Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How did you guys feel when you lost your virginity?

last reply
43 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am writing another story of a virgin man losing his virginity and I want to know how did you feel when you went all the way for the first time?

Thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
Rather pathetic as it was so quick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Relief that it finally happened. Fairly proud that I lasted 45 minutes because it felt so incredible. Best of all was she was happy too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by markhammer83
Rather pathetic as it was so quick

Lol, me too! Mine wasn't quick though, in fact just the opposite. A holiday fling, I took the friend of the girl my mate got off with. I didn't fancy her and I was banging away for over an hour but didn't or couldn't cum. That put me off for quite a while.
My mate, on the other hand, was walking about like a dog with two dicks!! That was the luck of the draw I guess.
0 likes
Fulfilled. We fooled around (mostly various forms of stroking and rubbing to orgasm) without going all the way to intercourse for a long time (relatively speaking) before we finally went "all the way". As a consequence, it was kind of the end of a process rather than a single, standalone event.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was a loooooooooooonnnngg time ago but I still remember it vividly.

It was pre HIV etc and my then girlfriend was on the ubiquitous pill so I wasn't using a condom. The sensations of the heat, vevlvety texture and muscle contractions were exquisite. Both of us spontaneously released groans of pleasure and started moving. Suddenly, she remembered she'd had a stomach bug a few days earlier and wasn't necessarily 'safe'.
Amidst her shouts of 'Stop', me thinking I was hurting her (I was a virgin and ignorant), immediate wilting and general confusion, my loss of virginity was memorable, unforgettable and, best of all, we ended up laughing a great deal !!
I'm please to also report subsequent 'consummations' were very enjoyable.
Lurker
0 likes
Is saying that it was like dying and going to heaven too much of a cliché? Honestly, I can't even begin to describe the exultation and euphoria. I was glowing for days.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have two responses: first, I had my first blow job from a gal, Kim, and that was so intense, so incredible....wow! We still love each other, even though life took us different directions.
When I lost my virginity, it was intense, but it wasn't epic. I felt...as if I had passed a test. I grew up in a conservative, religious family and background, and that had an effect on me. Nothing like cumming for the first time in a woman. Wow! The heat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I felt used, cheap and down right dirty, had to run home to shower, spit, spit, spit.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
I felt used, cheap and down right dirty, had to run home to shower, spit, spit, spit.

Most girls just swallow when they give their first blowjob.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest it was just a relief that I had finally done it, I didn't lose my virginity till I was 17
Lurker
0 likes
Hurt at first. But ended very pleasurable.
Lurker
0 likes
Even though it was somewhat quick. I enjoyed it very much and at the end felt like I truly did something amazing in my life.
Chuckanator
0 likes
It was awesome for me. I am grateful it was an older woman and not a girl that was as inexperienced as I was. One of my memorable moments of all time. She was married and mother of two. It continued till they moved away. I was well versed in the art of love making by then. It has served me well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Exalted! We had indulged in oral sex, hand jobs, fingering, dry humping, etc. before we got to it. When we did it was sweet! I discovered sex required patience, tenderness and consideration :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Exalted! We had indulged in oral sex, hand jobs, fingering, dry humping, etc. before we got to it. When we did, it was sweet! I discovered sex required patience, tenderness and consideration :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It felt amazing at first then the 2 minutes passed and I felt embarrassed hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was with my fiancée and I was left feeling that making love was rather over-rated.

I discovered later, with the lady who's now my wife, that making love actually involves physical as well as emotional participation by both parties and can then result in the most earth shattering climaxes.

To be explicit, when I lost my virginity, my fiancée allowed me to use her body, gave the impression she was enjoying the activity, but didn't participate in an active way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was incredulous, frankly! She was a stunningly beautiful girl, way out of my league, and I couldn't believe she had deigned to have sex with me, let alone even date me! All I wanted was to have her again and again, if only to convince myself that it had really happened!
Lurker
0 likes
The losing my virginity part wasn't particularly important to me but she was a beautiful girl and we both had a very exciting three hours or so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glad it was over!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
With a HS senior girl when I was a freshman. Incredible feelng. She taught me everything I know about sex. I thought I was such a stud to have an older girl wanting my body. And, I gave it to her as often as I could, until she went away to college. Would love to see her again. sigh!
Lurker
0 likes
Scared shitless, actually. Most fearful 60 seconds of my life!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
feels like im a True MAN after lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Disappointed. Wrong circumstances, wrong woman. I didn't really feel much of anything. Took me a while to finish, had to think of something more exciting. She seemed quite happy though, panting "this many" and holding up 7 fingers.

Thought finally loosing it would have been a relief. I simply should have waited longer.
Lurker
0 likes
It was so quick I really didn't have time to notice. However, we did get it back up and that fuck lasted awhile and she even had an orgasm!
Lurker
0 likes
After all the build up about sex I was a bit disappointed as it was quick, she was dry and tight and she didn’t climax, and after I’d come she said “was that it?” It took several sessions to start to get it right and more importantly to give her what she wanted. But in spite of all that a feeling of achievement as we’d “done it” and we were now among the initiated!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I remember it but i don't. I was very much older than most because i was waiting. The woman was a coworker and we had went on out to dinner and then i took her back to my place. We agreed to play strip poker but called it shot or shirt. If you lose you have to remove clothing or drink a shot. We eventually got down to her panties and my underwear. I lost the next round and took one last shot. I knew eventually i would have to get naked in front of her tonight. I did get her panties off the next hand because she lost and wanted to remove them. I lost the next hand took off my blue bikini underwear. Then she pushed me to the floor. We ended up fucking for what seemed like an hour before i shot my load in her. it felt so good and i wondered why i waited so long. We grabbed our clothes and made it to bed. When I woke up i began to lick the best looking pussy i've ever seen, then we fucked again.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We were both virgins, worst sexual experience of my life! I think it's a big deal for a woman, no so for a man.