Orgasm intensity

last reply
22 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curious about others out there. So for me when I actually orgasm from fucking deep inside pussy, for me my orgasm feels much more intense and satisfying than if I say have one from masturbation or even a blow job. Do others notice a pattern for themselves?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
masturbating, never gives a good orgasm but fucking and blow jobs make me cum like a volcano, as far as I remember.
0 likes
I've had mind-blowers pretty much every way, even manual. It's a matter of how you do it rather than what you do it with in my experience. What I find lacking in stroking is the presence of, and connection with, another person and their pleasure. Also, a hand just doesn't feel as good as a mouth or pussy even if the actual climax is as intense. Of course, if it's mutual masturbation of some kind with another person then, well, problem solved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbation is usually a means to an end and rarely will have the same "pop" as fucking or a blowjob. Usually when you have sex with a woman, it involves some kissing, and fondling, and fingering, and licking. All that takes time, time spent in an aroused state. By the time you cum in a woman's pussy or mouth, usually you've spent the previous 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes engaged with her in some form of sexual or sensual or loving activity. The longer that build up, the more intense the orgasm.

Waking up with a hard-on and deciding to rub one out in the shower, while not a bad idea and something I do often, it's not going to offer the same intensity as a good fucking.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I don't know how to measure it. So on a scale of 1 to 10 on my Peter Meter.

Pussy - 10

Butt - 10

Oral - 8

Hand - 3

That is high for Oral...I haven't ever had a blowjob to the end.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most intense orgasms I get is if my wife sucks me off and continue to sucks while I come.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine vary from a scale of 7 to 10.
Oral - A 10 consistently.
Fingers. Can be 7 to 9.
Cocks - vary a lot depending upon my mood. I often provide the where with all for my guys to have their pleasure and may not always be in the mood to hit the high spots of my pleasure.
Sybian - 9 or 10 regularly, particularly after one or two they get stronger.
With my live in girlfriend irrespective of what we do - always 8 to 10.
I cant remember the last time I failed to score.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I've had mind-blowers pretty much every way, even manual. It's a matter of how you do it rather than what you do it with in my experience. What I find lacking in stroking is the presence of, and connection with, another person and their pleasure. Also, a hand just doesn't feel as good as a mouth or pussy even if the actual climax is as intense. Of course, if it's mutual masturbation of some kind with another person then, well, problem solved.

I actually think it's a mental thing.
You can have fantastic sex with a person but the next day you can also have a fantastic orgasm just by masturbating.
You think of what it was like and then enhance it in your mind. It's not your hand on your cock, it's theirs or their ass or their pussy or their mouth.
It's all about imagination. You remember what you did and add to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

I actually think it's a mental thing.
You can have fantastic sex with a person but the next day you can also have a fantastic orgasm just by masturbating.
You think of what it was like and then enhance it in your mind. It's not your hand on your cock, it's theirs or their ass or their pussy or their mouth.
It's all about imagination. You remember what you did and add to it.
Lurker
0 likes
My best orgasms have been from intercourse.... With that being said, you can intensify solo masterbation thru simultaneous anal stimulation, using a cock ring, etc. I think that lots of foreplay before intercourse has always worked to further arouse me.... Teasing my cock, sucking it for a few minutes then moving on to something else... It can all lead to one massive hot load once the fucking begins! smile
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by jonesam
masturbating, never gives a good orgasm but fucking and blow jobs make me cum like a volcano, as far as I remember.

I would disagree with that .. surely it depends on various factors (too many to list) but for example I would expect a huge variation in the intensity between say looking at a picture in a magazine to say phone sex or even cam sex.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I would disagree with that .. surely it depends on various factors (too many to list) but for example I would expect a huge variation in the intensity between say looking at a picture in a magazine to say phone sex or even cam sex.

Hmmmm I have never had cam sex...wanna have cam sex with me and we can test your theory?

As for phone sex well... I do not recommend having it with a welshman as I did as I couldnt understand what he was saying thus denying my orgasms and I had to fake it LOL.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I'd say that I have had super intense orgasms, from masturbation, from hand jobs, on the massage table (both tantra and sensual massage) from fucking. Usually when fucking I like to be deep, being slightly above average only a couple of positions that I can do that in.
I also like feeling her vaginal muscles squeezing my cock head when I cum.... wish that it happened more often ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Looking back, the best orgasms have been through oral (Oh, those were the days). My wife gives a great h.j so that would be second. All else third. I think every man's result would vary depending on the partners skills.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most regularly (when there is the opportunity !) intense orgasms are after my partner has climaxed enough times for her satisfaction.

Very occasionally, a partner and I have achieved simultaneous orgasm and those left us both gasping for breath for a long time afterwards while our pulse rates and quivering bodies steadied.

Masturbation has, for me, simply been a release of sexual tension. Perhaps, it's because when puberty hit I was away at school and one quickly learnt to be very, very quiet during such activity in a dormitory !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Inside of her is always more intense and produces more, but she can give a BJ that leaves me shaking and ever to tender. Hand jobs are purely for relief.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

As for phone sex well... I do not recommend having it with a welshman as I did as I couldnt understand what he was saying thus denying my orgasms and I had to fake it LOL.

I stop laughing in a minute, so funny!
Personally I love the South Wales accent, I wouldn't care if he was reading the dictionary!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Heat. Definitely like the heat of her mouth or pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I experience the most wonderful orgasms when I cum in my girlfriend's pussy, nothing can replicate its warm, moist, tightness enveloping my entire manhood, but the emotional connection is what makes it so intense and special. She also gives me such amazing blow jobs covering every inch from the tip to below my balls that when I orgasm it is out of this world! It is hard to choose but I would say that cumming IN her is something special.
Lurker
0 likes
Without a doubt, my most intense orgasms have been by blowjob. I am a very oral person (both giving and receiving), and while a nice wet pussy or tight ass is always great, having a woman suck my cock till I cum is the most profound means of pleasing me. And if she wants to add a little prostate massage to the mix....all the better!!
Lurker
0 likes
Most intense orgasm she gave me was with her feet!
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely get a better orgasm from masturbation, as I’m fully in control and I can edge till I feel my shafts going to snap. But nothing equals the whole body experience of penis in vagina intercourse to orgasm with a woman wrapped round me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by teaz2please
The most intense orgasms I get is if my wife sucks me off and continue to sucks while I come.

same for me, in terms of pure physical pleasure, a good blowjob with sucking during orgasm is top 1 for me, I almost feel the suction deep in my testicles...

Second was cumming in her ass.. tight and her muscles spasming are incredible...

then if you talk about mind feeling too, well this is another story smile