it hurts!!

last reply
13 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
Well I tried my hand in anal today...I mean I tried anal thingy using a couple of pens, a zucchini and of course fingering..well in the process I hurt my asshole.I mean the edge of it in one place got wounded and bloody.I guess its normal.But are there any tips to reduce it,cause truth be told I liked and want to do it again.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
You have to use lots of lube and go easy! Try something very small at first, but always, always, always, lots of lube. There is no natural lubrication there, so be extra careful. Also it helps to be very horny. So always start off with something small (and always smooth), then work up to something a bit thicker, keep adding lube, then go up a size to something larger, like a nice vibrator or dildo, but not too large. Make sure everything is very clean and very lubricated!

Anal doesn't work for everyone. Here's me using my vibe. It's not as thick as most cocks, and very smooth.

**Image removed by moderator. Too explicit for this section of the forum.**
Lurker
0 likes
Cindy gave good advice. I've been playing with my ass a lot lately and I think I did the same thing as you. It doesn't seem to really heal, or takes a long time so be careful. I do love playing with my ass though. There are lots of good items to be put up there but yes, use lots of lube and go slow
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur
Well I tried my hand in anal today...I mean I tried anal thingy using a couple of pens, a zucchini and of course fingering..well in the process I hurt my asshole.I mean the edge of it in one place got wounded and bloody.I guess its normal.But are there any tips to reduce it,cause truth be told I liked and want to do it again.

It shouldn't happen, but it's not the end of the world, and it takes some time to heal properly (speaking from experience here, and it took a few weeks). Give your body that time, don't rush it, because you don't want to risk an infection there (at least that's what my doctor told me with emphasis). You've got to be extra careful about hygiene for a while, and some disinfecting cream wouldn't hurt - check with doctor though before you buy something.

Keep in mind that the pucker is a muscle like all others, and both the muscle itself and the skin around it need to be trained to become really flexible, just like every other body part does. Once you're healed, start small and go easy and slow with lots of lube, as the others suggested already. Don't believe the stories here where anal virgins take monster eggplants up their bum hole with ease.
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur
...I mean I tried anal thingy using a couple of pens, a zucchini and of course fingering...

Whoa...okay, a zucchini? You're an anal virgin and you decide to go with some dirty, inflexible pens off of your desk and a (possibly unwashed) vegetable out of your refrigerator for your first go round with anal play? Seriously? You're very lucky that you didn't either a) lose one of the pens or the zucchini up inside your ass and end up in hospital undergoing surgery to remove it (something that totally does happen) and/or b) injure your anal sphincter even further than you did.

Spend the money, buy a soft, slightly flexible, high-quality silicone toy (preferably one designed specifically for anal use) and use silicone-safe lubricant, go slow, and as Chrissie said, give yourself some time to heal first--that area heals slowly because it is rife with contaminants and the tissue is very delicate and easily damaged.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
You have to use lots of lube and go easy! Try something very small at first, but always, always, always, lots of lube.

Any particular brand in mind,as you can see I am in experienced!!!
Find Simar on:
The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Spend the money, buy a soft, slightly flexible, high-quality silicone toy (preferably one designed specifically for anal use) and use silicone-safe lubricant, go slow, and as Chrissie said, give yourself some time to heal first--that area heals slowly because it is rife with contaminants and the tissue is very delicate and easily damaged.

Any particular brand of toy or toy in particular if you have in mind!!
Find Simar on:
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur
Any particular brand of toy or toy in particular if you have in mind!!

Shop online. I like the Lush Store, Babeland ( http://www.babeland.com/ ), and LoveHoney ( http://www.lovehoney.com/ ). All carry high quality toys, plugs and beads for anal use. As for lubricant, I really like the Sliquid line of lubricants ( http://sliquid.com/ ); I believe all three of the previously mentioned stores sell Sliquid products.

Hope this helps.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love anal play it takes a bit to get a penis in but worth having someone driving you and cum no hands yes lots of lube and easy start
Lurker
0 likes
Lube,lots of Lube,olive oil is good !
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
As others have said - I would stay away from hard straight objects that can't flex with the body. You can really damage yourself that way.

Get a small anal-vibe, butt-plug or a small soft/silicone dildo to start. I've also heard good things about the 'Aneros' prostate-play toys.

And definitely use lots of lube.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
As others have said - I would stay away from hard straight objects that can't flex with the body. You can really damage yourself that way.

Get a small anal-vibe, butt-plug or a small soft/silicone dildo to start. I've also heard good things about the 'Aneros' prostate-play toys.

And definitely use lots of lube.

This.

Plus, as embarrassing as it may be, I would also suggest consulting a healthcare professional as a safety measure. Bleeding can be fairly common in anal, especially for first timers and for those who don't take proper precautionary measures, but better safe than sorry.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by Dani

This.

Plus, as embarrassing as it may be, I would also suggest consulting a healthcare professional as a safety measure. Bleeding can be fairly common in anal, especially for first timers and for those who don't take proper precautionary measures, but better safe than sorry.

I did so exactly Dani, plus the doctors treatment did help,it is getting better
Find Simar on:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trust me, doctors and nurses know about most sexual kinks. If they haven't tried it themselves, someone else has ask about it before.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes it can hurt very much, I have had it hurt and very uncomfortable with bleeding and time to recover but with plenty of preparation before hand relaxing and with a partner who's size is very compatible with your opening and him using plenty of lube along with gentleness it can be extremely pleasurable for you and him