8.3k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
like a girl with a bush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer shaved. I like that look, and I dont want to floss my teeth while downtown.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Lurker
0 likes
If she keeps it trimmed close, not a problem.
Lurker
0 likes
Anyway she likes is good with me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What a woman does with her bush should, of course, be up to her. But since you asked how many of us like a girl with a bush...My own personal preference is for a woman to keep her bush very trimmed...for me, the ultimate is a slim (an inch?) landing strip riding down her mound and terminating at her clit, with her lips completely smooth. I am not a fan of shaved completely bare...the landing strip says to me, "I am a woman".
Lurker
0 likes

Keep it trimmed , keep it tidy.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

Keep it trimmed , keep it tidy.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

Damn, talk about a throwback...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do like a nice azalea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id rather that shes shaved but neat trimmed with smoothips are okay. Another noe not a fan of flossing afterwards
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer trimmed or shaved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That pic looks good to me. I wouldn't mind
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
* smooth lips. Guess smooth lips would be nice too! Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyslutwithabush
like a girl with a bush

I've always liked women with bushes. I've never had one shaven, but one of my guys was shaven. It made sucking his nuts different, but not necessarily more enjoyable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love A nice bush
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer my pussy shaved bald or trimmed low, but I can deal with any pussy that's got the hygiene under control....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is possibly just a statement showing my age. When in my teens I first discovered Playboy, etc., the ladies were not allowed to show any hair on their bodies. So it became a thrill when I first saw pictures of women with bushes.

I am not in to little girls. I like my women to look like women, not hairless little girls.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I don't mind a little hair, in fact my usual preference is a nice little landing strip or a small triangle; some girls also look great completely waxed, but others look a bit too 'juvenile' to my liking without any hair at all. It depends on the overall shape of her pussy/pelvis for me in that regard.

However, I want the lips to be as smooth as possible, and I also like the hair trimmed rather short. It's such a big turn-off for me when I need to explore a bush thoroughly before I can finally find a pussy in there; oral sex is also so much better when the lips are smooth. Essentially, I don't want any hair around the vagina, only on the pubis above the clitoris.

This is nice. This is not.

My preference is this. I love how it gives emphasis on the slit, especially when the girl is standing/sitting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Variation is the spice of life, in my youthful days it was exciting to discover the different styles and trims that girls applied. Let me say though if all girls shaved then we would never have the classic saying "Show us your map of Tassie"
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing wrong with a person who wants to stay natural. I have a good amount of hair on my body and have no room to require someone to be certain way with their body. If a guy really wants you, he will be turned on no matter what's going on downstairs. Do you boo boo!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like trimmed or shaved than a full bush!
Lurker
0 likes
I love the sensations shaved, trimmed or full bush. There's a lovely musk on a clean bush that a shaved pussy doesn't have mind, and of course it keeps the delights beneath hidden that bit longer
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
It is all good. It's natural. Or an effort was made to remove most or all of the hair. Either way, something to be appreciated, revered, respected, and treated right, with a lot of TLC - tender licking care.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
It is all good. It's natural. Or an effort was made to remove most or all of the hair. Either way, something to be appreciated, revered, respected, and treated right, with a lot of TLC - tender licking care.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Lurker
0 likes
i love a pussy either way......and having a bush is not bad at all.....i'd still eat that cunt out
Lurker
1 like
I prefer a nice hairy pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved or bushy, love them. What I DON'T like is stubble, it's like eating a hedgehog!
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Pussy's pussy. I'll take what I can get.

But my preference is for a neatly trimmed muff and smooth around the lips.

Having said that though, as I devote far too much time to thinking about this, some of the sexiest pussies I've ever seen have had a full, albeit neatly trimmed, bush. I think it's because it's so uncommon, at least in my experience.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the pics in your profile are you then I like how you have shaved the lips, but have hair up top. My idea of a bush is when a girls pussy is hairy all over including the lips. I would prefer my wife to shave her lips and then have a bush or landing strip on top, but she keeps it trimmed pretty short all over.

Your profile pics are fantastic by the way.