Some advice on using a dildo

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a virgin, does using a dildo breaks my hymen?
I tried to using some lube but only the head got in and when I tried again it was pain like hell.

So do I have to wait until someone takes my virginity?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by virgingirl97
I'm a virgin, does using a dildo breaks my hymen?
I tried to using some lube but only the head got in and when I tried again it was pain like hell.

So do I have to wait until someone takes my virginity?

Before I had my first time with a man, I used toys and objects to prevent pain and bleeding during the deed. It took a couple of weeks of easing it in before I was able to fully insert something without discomfort. Don't rush and try to stay as relaxed as possible when trying though. However, your hymen has nothing to do with sexual pain, as the membrane is worn away by the time you leave adolescence. It is simply your body isn't used to foreign objects of that size being there. It's still tight and a bit unlubricated.

Try to get yourself excited by playing with your clitoris first as your vagina expands and starts to lubricate itself, which will help immensely!

Trust me, both my partner and I were glad that I prepared prior to because my first time was fantastic unlike most women you hear from! You don't HAVE to wait for someone to do it, but in the end, it is your decision. Continue taking the time to try and have patience. You know your body best. Best of luck to you!

Lurker
0 likes
thanks. Just found something haha I put a folded fan into a rubber and lubed it it feels so good in my pussy. Just curious, the guy I'm in love with is 9 inches. any tips to help me prepare for that? :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just PM'd you. Best of luck!