male orgasam denial

last reply
31 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Does anyone practice male orgasam denial. My wife & I have entered a wife led relationship & one of her request is that she decides when & if I should have an orgasam. We still have intercourse but she has me stop befor I finish. She has plenty of orgasams but as of yet I have had none. Any thoughts on this practice
The Engineer
0 likes
Well i am a virgin so no sex for me but none the less.... i have seen videos on net u know where girls instruct you to cum ,not to cum,make fun of you...its nice!!! i like it
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
The Engineer
0 likes
Well i am a virgin so no sex for me but none the less.... i have seen videos on net u know where girls instruct you to cum ,not to cum,make fun of you...its nice!!! i like it
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cuckjim
Does anyone practice male orgasam denial. Any thoughts on this practice

Definitely 'floats my boat'. I love the feeling of being in control and just being downright wicked.
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds positively daft to me. Sex is about giving and taking the ultimate pleasure and thrills nature has bestowed us with and I love to know and feel my man cum wildly inside me as often and as powerfully as he can and wants to ... but I like to have my orgasms also and as many as my body tells me I need.

It's just a two way thing where two peoples flesh fuse into one for the privilege of mutual satisfaction ... and any corruption of that is strange and is not normal to me.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've been the Domme in a relationship and often did the denial route. I did it for fun and sometimes I did it for punishment.

I love having that control. It's very thrilling.
0 likes
I have to be pretty close with a guy to know both that he's into this, and that I'm the girl to do it to him. I love what I get later when I do it, though, ;)
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The reasoning behind this practice is that the male directs all his sexual energy towards pleaseing his wife, he is also ready to have sex with her,orally all the time. My wife allows me to have intercourse with her but after she has an orgasam I must stop. When she is in the mood for a man to explode in her she has several friends willing to help her out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have often told him to 'pull out" but never denied him the opportunity to finish it off personally.
Lurker
0 likes
When I'm on top; hubby knows I will control his movements. It's a game I play. Sometimes when we are rocking and he's close, I will purposely stop and tell him 'not yet' or 'not now' Or stop, not say a word, lay forward and kiss his lips. The denial is there. After a few minutes, we are rockin' again and both cum at about the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cuckjim
The reasoning behind this practice is that the male directs all his sexual energy towards pleaseing his wife, he is also ready to have sex with her,orally all the time. My wife allows me to have intercourse with her but after she has an orgasam I must stop. When she is in the mood for a man to explode in her she has several friends willing to help her out

Are your balls aching?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Are your balls aching?

That made me giggle. I have denied orgasms before, but have always given in later. I enjoy having that control and power to know what it takes to make my guy cum and to also know if I say stop he will. It's very erotic during the heat of the moment. I have also had the tables turned on me as well. Both equally hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It sounds like it might be wicked fun. Well, maybe for a little while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cuckjim
Does anyone practice male orgasam denial. My wife & I have entered a wife led relationship & one of her request is that she decides when & if I should have an orgasam. We still have intercourse but she has me stop befor I finish. She has plenty of orgasams but as of yet I have had none. Any thoughts on this practice

You say, ".. but as of yet I have had none" How long has it been since you'd been allowed to orgasm? If we're talking a few days, or even a week, then that could be fun if you're both into it. But, since you say you've had NONE.... and if it's been a month or several months or a year, then that is not good at all. That is abusive and unnecessary. A true dominant would never be so hateful to her sub to never allow release. Orgasm denial is one thing, never is something completely different.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really call it denial, but I've had a few girls bring me to the edge, back and forth for literally an hour. It's very extreme and when I finally cum, spectacular. One particular girl literally "milked" me for a full hour! Wow I cannot describe it in words
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
She let me cum after 28 days
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a fun game we play from time to time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cuckjim

The several friends explode in her or girlfriends help her help you explode?
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely 'floats my boat'. I love the feeling of being in control and just being downright wicked.

This, in a nutshell
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Quote by Hytherion
I don't really call it denial, but I've had a few girls bring me to the edge, back and forth for literally an hour. It's very extreme and when I finally cum, spectacular. One particular girl literally "milked" me for a full hour! Wow I cannot describe it in words

Edging.

It. Is. Awesome! when you finally cum.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in college I dated a lot of married women. They were the horniest and most open about it...very honest about what they wanted. Hubby would sometimes get to watch but my rule was 'only if he's horny'. In other words, his wife denied him sex for a minimum of 3 days before she and I would get together. That made him very horny and more obedient to our commands and wishes. It was necessary if I was going to have him clean her after I fucked her. If hubby had jacked off or wifey had fucked him, he didn't want to get his mouth down there and suck our sex slime out of her freshly fucked pussy. If he was horny, he couldn't wait...much to the pleasure and amusement of his eager wife. The girls loved the control and I gave them the reason they needed to deny him. He could eat her out all he wanted but wasn't allowed to fuck her or jack off. All this because of denial.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find the practice totally boring. I much prefer edging and making my guy cum uncontrollably then the real fun begins teasing that sensitive cock till he can't take anymore.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being pent up and horny is much like being drunk. It lowers one's inhibitions and can make everyone else appear to be more attractive. In this regard, I can certainly see the benefit. It'll make him more willing to do various things and it will take far less to get him in the mood. Not to mention that having sex without cumming is basically a form of edging. When that orgasm finally does happen, it's gonna be huge and intense. Seems like a win-win to me.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
When I'm on top; hubby knows I will control his movements. It's a game I play. Sometimes when we are rocking and he's close, I will purposely stop and tell him 'not yet' or 'not now' Or stop, not say a word, lay forward and kiss his lips. The denial is there. After a few minutes, we are rockin' again and both cum at about the same time.

Do this sort of thing all the time. Is that orgasm denial, or just trying to time it right?
0 likes
Orgasm denial definatly works .The longer you deny a male an orgasm the more submissive and willing to please he will become . Lock a guy in a chastity device for a couple of months and he will be willing to do anything to cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All I can say is "To each his own." As long as that pleases you, have fun with it (doesn't sound like fun to me, though). Honestly, that kind of denial ("so far I have had none") is completely foreign to me.

I practice "temporary" denial - a sub-genre of edging, more like "orgasm deferred". When I play, I like to play for at least two hours, my favorite being three (three hours just feels right - if I'm with a partner or partners who can't keep it going, or keep it interesting and exciting for that long, I probably won't have a very long relationship with them). We change it up with different locations (kitchen, living room, hot tub, bedroom, ESPECIALLY out in the back yard) and of course different positions, permuting the possibilities.

If you like your habits and find your kind of denial rewarding, then more power to you, and go for it!

"I'll give you many, but I require at least one in return."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like watching this kind of thing but fucking without ejaculation is not really my thing. it's like chewing food and spitting out
0 likes
My wife locked me up in a Holy Trainer chastity device and has not allowed me to touch myself for four months . If I am being fucked good and hard in my sissy ass I have had orgasms so now that is the only way I am allowed to have them
Lurker
0 likes
Edging is fun, I like it
colin123
0 likes
My wife often plays this with me, I pleasure her and she will stroke my balls and cock afterwards but I am not allowed to cum. This can be done for many days until she decides I am allowed to cum. Her favourite is to let me cum on her tits but I have to agree to lick them clean afterwards.