Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck Buddy/Friends with Benefits or Something more???

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok, so when is friends with benefits more than friends with benefits???

Come over and lets have fun.

Come over and lets have fun that suddenly turns into... come over, lets have some have fun, kissing with tongues, we lay together naked, caressing, cuddling, talking about random stuff including family. I leave and he says... let me know you get home safe.

Whats all that about people because I just don't know lol x
Lurker
0 likes
a guy only being gentleman smile well i had similar case. i fall for the guy. turns out.. he was only being a gentleman lol..

action speaks louder then words :) never forget that.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We've known each other over 15 years and slept together before I got married. Always thought there was something there but met someone else and explored that option rather than the fuck buddy. A few years my marriage has fallen apart and hubby and I have chosen to separate, very recently, with us still under the same roof at the moment.

When I asked my fuck buddy whether there could have been something between us he replied "your married". Yes technically I am but my relationship with my husband is over. When I ask him how he feels all I get is the same response "well your married". Hes been hurt really bad in previous relationships and has major trust issues. Puts up a barrier if he feels hes gonna get hurt.

I want to explore whether theres more but I'm scared that I will get hurt. But you only live once huh?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PerfectShoegal
We've known each other over 15 years and slept together before I got married. Always thought there was something there but met someone else and explored that option rather than the fuck buddy. A few years my marriage has fallen apart and hubby and I have chosen to separate, very recently, with us still under the same roof at the moment.

When I asked my fuck buddy whether there could have been something between us he replied "your married". Yes technically I am but my relationship with my husband is over. When I ask him how he feels all I get is the same response "well your married". Hes been hurt really bad in previous relationships and has major trust issues. Puts up a barrier if he feels hes gonna get hurt.

I want to explore whether theres more but I'm scared that I will get hurt. But you only live once huh?

I would say don't jump to conclusions, wait and watch. Besides u need some time for your self first.
One more thing. He may have been hurt in the past. But i am sure he will show signs if he in into you smile
Lets say you both do talk. ( yes it is a good sign but not completely trust able)