Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you fucked or been fucked at Work or on the premise at Work?

last reply
475 replies
49.4k views
6 watchers
24 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Have you fucked or been fucked at work or on the premise at work? If yes, was the experience Fun, Not Fun, something other than?
Lurker
1 like
At a previous job I did. And when is fucking not fun?
Lurker
0 likes
I work at adult store. We girls go nuts when a new shipment comes in. We stay after we close and get ready for some trying them all out there on the spot. The last time we had 4 of us and I am looking forward to the next time. It is just fun and we laugh so hard and talk about what men do. We keep the toys to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by annatoys1
I work at adult store. We girls go nuts when a new shipment comes in. We stay after we close and get ready for some trying them all out there on the spot. The last time we had 4 of us and I am looking forward to the next time. It is just fun and we laugh so hard and talk about what men do. We keep the toys to.

This is a great idea for a story. Wow!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does happen often, but the risk factor adds to the excitement
Lurker
0 likes
gave a blowjob to a coworker in the employee parking lot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes many times at the grocery store many different partners and the next 2 jobs as a delivery driver and in a warehouse job as well as a woman's desk at a office. Had a great time with them all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes done it a few times. The chance of getting caught added to the excitement every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010
Yes done it a few times. The chance of getting caught added to the excitement every time.

Tut tut!

Let's just say, more than once! Working in a gay club had its perks.
Lurker
0 likes
yes often when I worked
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not at work but back stage when I was a member of a am dram group
Lurker
1 like
Absolutely. Working in hospitals and a museum after hours leaves a lot of empty, unmonitored spaces in which to do the deed. And how could it not be fun?
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Working in a gay club had its perks.

Perk? Thought it would be part of the job description.

I have not, save for the odd self-gratification.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, the office was actually formerly a home and had a pool. we did it in the pool and on the pool deck.
Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
Just twice in 6 years in my current job. Once with David, my co-manager, after everyone else had gone home, and once with a cute geek who spent an afternoon in my office trying to fix my Citrix server terminal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, and I probably wouldn't try anything, because my dumb ass would surely get caught and fired!

Rookie Scribe
1 like
I have, a coupla times smile the idea of getting caught....yummmmmy
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Many times. Mostly by my boss.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Yes a few times. Different men, I like tge excitement of knowing there were cowrkers outside the door
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Not ever in this job. Never will I believe.
Previously as a model - lots of times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, can't at mine
Someone has to be the Villain
Lurker
0 likes
Years ago when working as a disc jockey at a small progressive FM rock station. Can't remember the tune but it was long enough for a quickie on the couch in the reception area.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I have a couple of times now. Nothing will ever compare with the first after a long night out at a networking event my cooworker (from a previous job) missed her bus home. In walking to the cab stand we went past my office turned in to use the loo. Afterwards we were on the roof top deck (only 9th floor) and she walked towards me as she removed her top and kissed me passionately. We took it inside and made love in front of the elevators in the lobby.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I have. Happened one time with the summer intern on after her going away party. We didn't even get fully naked. Just bent over the desk and went at it.