Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many guys ever been with a crossdresser or shemale/ fantasized about it?

last reply
31 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a 22 year old full time fem and passable cd. I love to hear what guys think and what are some of your fantasies are ?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I fantasize about it all the time. I want to try it all. I want to be surprised when she takes her panties off and a cock is in my face. I have never experienced it...but would love to.
Lurker
0 likes
Did it enjoyed it and can't wait to have another sexy shemale! Had fun rimming her ass as she enjoyed it too we did a lot and I'd love to do it again
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Fantasize about it often and love hot Thai Ladyboys. I've been with a sexy english gurl- very slim and long legs, and sexily dressed in stockings with tiny tartan skirt and white blouse. Lots of sexy foreplay and kissing too, yum yum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a Shemale is my ultimate fantasy. Everything about them turns me on so much i can barely take it
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I think about it lots! And lots! I have been dressed when doing oral on another man, but would love to do it with another cd or shemale! Hard now just just typing this!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I tried it once with a crossdresser, didn't work out too well, still fantasize about it from time to time.
Lurker
0 likes
One of my ultimate fantasies is to have sex with a very feminine shemale with large tits and a big cock. I want to suck her cock until she cums in my mouth, then fuck her ass cowgirl so her giant tits are in my face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TgirlMia
I'm a 22 year old full time fem and passable cd. I love to hear what guys think and what are some of your fantasies are ?

Judging by your photo's, I'd say passable is an understatement. You look very convincing, a lot of cd's would love to look as good as you.
My preference is for masculine men, hairy chest and hairy ass. The only thing that turns me on about a woman is her vagina.
I did go with a young guy that was wearing panties and stockings, I didn't know until we were at his place. He asked if he could wear a short skirt and I said okay.
Things were going fine until he called me daddy. My dick deflated like it had been shot! That is a huge turn off for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fooling around with a hot feminine tgirl is my current fantasy. I have been watching a lot of 'shemale solo' and I have to admit I'm tempted. The way I would fantasize my first experience would be her forcing herself on me. Making me suck her cock and then bending me over and having her way with me. It's a fantasy, one I'll probably never have he nerve to follow up on in reality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fantasize about it constantly!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'm sorry, but cross dressers seem a little too religious to be sexy to me...

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TgirlMia

I've been tempted by the thought of a crossdresser/shemale, but I haven't found one I've been attracted to. I fantasize about it, but that's it - so far.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also fantasize about it, ALOT! Strange thing is, never when I'm in the mood to dress. When I'm dressed I want a masculine man, and when I fantasize about being with a CD/shemale there isn't a feminine bone in my body!

Weird?
Lurker
0 likes
I have enjoyed the experience. In all honesty I find CD/TG/TS women to be more sensual and passionate than the women lovers I have had. Not just sexual, but more sensual!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Strange4Utah
I also fantasize about it, ALOT! Strange thing is, never when I'm in the mood to dress. When I'm dressed I want a masculine man, and when I fantasize about being with a CD/shemale there isn't a feminine bone in my body!

Weird?

No, that makes sense to me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Fantasizing about my ass being covered in silk panties ready to be pulled down by the right sort of guy with the right sort of activity in mind is not at all weird, nor hopefully offensive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all!

I certainly didn't mean to imply that loving the feel of sexy things is weird. I would even enjoy getting together with other CD's and dressing up and having a slumber party!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I fantasize about it all the time I have been with men before but there is something about a cd or shemale that makes my cock rock hard
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would love to be seduced by a t-girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which brings us back to Mia, who started this thread. If she wants to know what guys fantasize about, its seducing a lovely lady such as herself!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I of my greatest fantasizes would love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had 2 very different experiences with t-girls and loved each one! One I blew and fucked, the other I blew and she fucked me (my very first anal experience). That was over 20 yrs ago, miss it dearly and I do fantasize about it all the time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
interesting question you find some hot gurlz on the web ,not sure what I would do if I had a chance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't been with one. Haven't fantasized about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ZigDust
Haven't been with one. Haven't fantasized about it.

Me neither. Maybe if they had a hairy ass and chest!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Also fantasize about them! It always comes as a surprise though, which I love! If I'm lucky, I'll get one or two, maybe even more for the night!
Lurker
0 likes
never have, i would love to
0 likes
Never done it, and it's not really a big fantasy or fetish of mine. If I met a nice TG person or crossdresser that I hit off with, I would definitely sleep with them. I just don't think about it that much.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a G/F who is a cross-dresser. It's an amazing feeling and we have a great relationship. I used to fantasies about being with one for years and never had the opportunity to be with one, sleep with one, have an affair with one. I must admit it is amazing. I'm a Dom so I'm always in control and she knows this. I get it how, when and where I want it. She's absolutely beautiful when shes dressed up. I love going clothing shopping with her and no I have no shame of being with her in public when she is dressed. She wears some fierce suits and amazing skirts. Her legs are perfect, shes shaved in all the right places and is awesome in the bedroom. Her penis is a great size and she has amazing skills. Trust me if you think your wife and or girl friend is great prepare yourself for amazing.