Guys, how "straight" are you?

last reply
29 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is about cock shape, nothing to do with size.
Has your cock got a curve or is it straight?
If it has one, which does it the curve?
Is it a slight curve or severe?
Has it ever put off a partner?
If you have a straight cock, do you wish it had a curve?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I have an upward curve. Nothing too severe or funny looking; much similar to this, though not as long. I can actually 'straighten' it with my hand fairly easily.

It never really put off any of my partners, though it can render deep-throating harder to achieve; some girls who could supposedly deep-throat straight dicks couldn't achieve it with mine. I'm not that big of a fan of deep-throating anyway, so I don't honestly care.

I've been told that it makes a difference in terms of sensation in their pussies though. I don't think it's that significant, but some girls mentioned it a few times. First, a curved cock can feel a little thicker inside a pussy. If you look at this diagram, showing two rectangles of same dimensions, you can see that the curved one takes more space in terms of 'height', which will likely also take more space when thrusting inside a pussy:

It can also be easier to stimulate the g-spot with a curved dick, in most positions. Either the head of my cock can 'scrape' the upper wall of the vagina while thrusting normally, or I can purposely use it like a toy to hit the g-spot more directly, as I mentioned in this thread.

I like the curve of my dick; I wouldn't trade it for a straight one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very bent. In my 40s had my first sexual experience with a guy - a trani. Enjoyed guys ever since
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I'm relatively straight - rectilinear, that is. I don't much care to change the curvature or add to it. I once blew a man whose cock was bent. He used a cock ring, and since his cock was slender, it was quite rigid. It made my jaw tired of opening and closing, and there was no way I could remain in full contact with his cock as I blew him. I went back for seconds, thirds, etc., though, because, well, I like to suck cock.

Lurker
0 likes
Mine curves to the left, but that has never stopped it fitting in anywhere.
0 likes
At full erection, I can discern a slight upturn but it's not that noticeable. Certainly nothing that has ever affected penetration or other sexual activities.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a slight upward curve. It's not the best angle to see the curve, but i have a pic of my cock on my profile page.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Straight as an arrow. i do a lot of hip motion (side to side and up/down) size and girth are not a problem for me but technique is king!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I thought all Democrat penises curved left and Republican penises curved right, and Aussies curved down under.

At erection mine very slightly curves upward. Boing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
If this was golf I'd say I have a slight hook.

Haha, well put. In golf terms, I'd say I have an slight fade.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
But are you guys left or right handed golfers? Im right handed. Id say I have a slight draw, exactly like my ball flight lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My bends upward and slightly to the left. Sorry Buzz, I'm not a Democrat.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Straight ahead, middle of the road, with a slight upward angle.
Lurker
0 likes
slight curve to the left
Lurker
0 likes
It is all about the corpus callosum, and how it fills innit.

And fannies aren't always straight either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
But are you guys left or right handed golfers? Im right handed. Id say I have a slight draw, exactly like my ball flight lol.

That's the first thing that came to my mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
up and left, but it's so fat and heavy it pulls downward
Someone has to be the Villain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SirDominic
Not stright, gay, or Bi, I'm me. I'll do what I want, when I want and with whom I want.

Lol! It's about cock shape.
I asked because I find it difficult to have oral with a cock that bends left or right. I wondered if guys had had any problems if they had a severe curve.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Lol! It's about cock shape.
I asked because I find it difficult to have oral with a cock that bends left or right. I wondered if guys had had any problems if they had a severe curve.

Yes got that now bro. Just felt like a rant. Lmfao
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SirDominic
up and left, but it's so fat and heavy it pulls downward

Mmm, fat AND heavy! Maybe I'd like to be blackmaled.MV4AFz6mfenPm8I7
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Mmm, fat AND heavy! Maybe I'd like to be blackmaled.yeGJ0pvETKO10BA3

Lmao well I'm taken. Sorry Derek
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SirDominic

Lmao well I'm taken. Sorry Derek

I'm British! We just form a queue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I'm British! We just form a queue.

Lol, trying to blackmail yourself I see.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

SOME of my answer will be a compliment. My dick is kinda straight when not fully erect.
But when I take an ED Pill. It gets very hard & curves up very nicely.
The compliment part of that is that it won't hurt the roof of your mouth....Ooo Nice thought*
Lurker
0 likes
Mine has a nice subtle upward curve when fully erect, it does a nice job of maintaining a parallel shape to the lower part of my stomach which no matter how much I work out, never seems to be flat.

My wife finds it nice for working her G-spot when in a missionary position, typically after she has one orgasm she will just grind back and forth gently and cum a second time shortly after.

It's one of the few features that I'm not self conscious of.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I'd say I have a severe slice, being a right handed golfer. No problems here...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Depends what state my cock is in. When it’s flaccid it bends downward. When it’s erect it arches up in a curve toward my belly. When I masturbate standing it bends up more vertically in the moments before I shoot my cum. Also when it’s erect it leans slightly to my left. In all configurations it does its job and it’s never put anyone off!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When I was younger, erect I was pointing up and curved to the left and also curved towards my body.

Now I am 66 years old.

When flaccid hangs down and to the left.

When erect, points out straight or slightly down, and still curves to the left.