last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello fellow Lushies

I've been reading about the Japanese art of Shibari, which seems an incredibly sensual and sexy way to have fun with a trusted partner.

Has anyone got experience of it, either as a rigger or model. If so, and you're happy to share, it would be fascinating to hear more.

Thank you
x
Lurker
0 likes
I too find Shibari an incredibly erotic form of ropework... Sadly I can't offer any tips or experience, but if you want to learn together, let me know! smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am an experienced Bondage Rigger. My style most closely represents Japanese Shibari/Kinbaku methods. Yes, you're spot on. It is very sensual. I find my Bottoms experience anything from a fun, joyous, laughing ride in my ropes all the way up to very intense and at times, including orgasm - all depending on what was previously, and very clearly negotiated and discussed before the rope scene (not during, no mid scene re-negotiations, etc.)

I use mostly jute (Tossa Jute). There's something about the natural fibers and the sensual "bite" it has on your skin and tender bits. smile I know girls who get eroticized just from the smell of my jute and the natural oils and wax conditioning on it. For me it stimulates many centers. It's physical (I put a lot of effort into a rope scene), it's artistic, it's very technical and of course it can be very erotic for me as well.

I hope that helps.

-KW
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've seen it done but for what ever reason - probably the way the ol' blonde brain is wired - I can't cope with it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm getting into rope bondage at a slow a low level pace with my wife. Even though we communicate well, I feel that there is more that I can do to keep here comfortable (relatively speaking). I also have a problem with keeping myself in check. Is this a common issue with newbies?