Fullbacks or thongs?

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer fullbacks (not granny panties, but regular bikini-style briefs) over thongs because I like the way they shape a girl's butt and they leave a little more to the imagination. In the same way, I think women can sometimes look sexier in a swimsuit than a bikini.

So, fullbacks or thongs, and why?

GW.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it depends on the lady and the style of the panties, some ladies look amazing in a thong others look great in more bikini style. At the end of the day seeing them is great but getting to take them off the lady is even better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm rarely a thong girl. I own two or three I think. I have an obsession with matching bras and panties and not all bras I fall in love with have a matching thong. I prefer the coverage of an all over panty. When I was doing my clinical internship we were not allowed to wear thongs it was actually against policy, never understood this or how they would know. But I feel to me thongs are a thing of my past (highschool and college) and now that I'm a grown up I need grown up panties. LoL. But yeah. It's bikini cut or hipsters for this girl.
Lurker
0 likes
fullbacks everytime, or nothing of course.

NEver seen the point of thongs, never found them sexy.

Sorry
Lurker
0 likes
Hip Huggers for sure. Wife has a spectacular posterior and these panties really highlight her amazing shape. She also looks great in a thong, but the lacy hip huggers drive me wild.
Lurker
0 likes
It really depends on her ass. A lovely taught round ass then a thong, a flatter ass or one with a bit of cellulite, then a full back.
Lurker
0 likes
Thongs let those hot ass cheeks wiggle as she walks and drives me nuts booty pics are heart stoppers too!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a full back guy!! Much prefer to see them accentuating the butt!!
Chuckanator
0 likes
This is a cop out but the obvious answer is 'depends'. Lol. I don't mean the adult diaper but the situation. Young fit and round hard ass, then definitely thong. but it is always good that the woman feel sexy with what ever she is wearing. Forgot to include commando.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
This is a cop out but the obvious answer is 'depends'. Lol. I don't mean the adult diaper but the situation. Young fit and round hard ass, then definitely thong. but it is always good that the woman feel sexy with what ever she is wearing. Forgot to include commando.

I agree it "depends" and I like variety. Still, a pair of regular white cotton panties is still one of my favorite fetishes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to prefer thongs, but the newer "Cheekster" style panties are becoming my preferred. It's kind of all worlds.

I got three pairs for my wife for Valentine's and they've become some of her favorites... and obviously mine, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The thongs can look great on my wife, but she saves them for a special occasion. Too much of anything takes away the joy, rendering it mundane.

I think Cliff has it right with the cheekster style though. Good call.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it can often depend on the shape of the woman's body, or more specifically, her ass. I've seen plenty of beautiful women that a thong simply wouldn't compliment her assets, but a fuller bikini bottom does. Though still not a full back, the cheeky cuts allow for a nice view while still keeping plenty covered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really care what I see on the bedroom floor.... it's about the present, not the wrapping paper ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A low cut lacy full back that gives a hint of skin through the fabric gets me every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm cracking up laughing at some responses implying that if she has an ugly ass, fullbacks are the way to go!

I must say that I have seen a few girls who can pull off (pun intended) the thong thing, but even so I'm sticking (pun intended) to fullbacks whether she has a cute ass or not.
Lurker
0 likes
Fullbacks all the way. More silk or satin to rub up against.

And when you pull a thong to the side for entry, you have to hear them complain about the wedgie you just gave them.

Also, when your done & you pull out, with the extra material a fullback offers it's extra absorbent thereby creating less of a wet spot. Not that it really matters because she's sleeping in it, not me.