Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

POLL: What is your favourite gaming platform?

last reply
58 replies
10.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What is your favourite gaming platform?

57 votes remaining
Sony Playstation (One, Two, Three or Four) (30 votes) 53%
Microsoft Xbox (Xbox, 360, One) (14 votes) 25%
Nintendo Wii (Wii, Wii U) (2 votes) 4%
PC (22 votes) 39%
Handheld (Nintendo DS, PS Vita, Tablet, etc) (2 votes) 4%
Other (Please specify) (9 votes) 16%
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
What is your favourite gaming platform?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
the folks next door have a PS3 which allows me to go over and play Disney Infinity with them from time to time. other that that, i don't really game... oh, and once upon a time we DID have a PS2, but it was only so we could play guitar hero. biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Don't game much these days, but most of the ones I'd be playing if I was are PC games. My platform back in my gaming heyday was the Commodore C64. Had some of the most sophisticated graphics and sound of its generation so needless to say, there were plenty of great games for it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Don't game much these days, but most of the ones I'd be playing if I was are PC games. My platform back in my gaming heyday was the Commodore C64. Had some of the most sophisticated graphics and sound of its generation so needless to say, there were plenty of great games for it.

back in the day when computers were steam driven?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
PC, clearly. I can't handle anything other than keyboards, mice and vibrators.
Lurker
0 likes
Other - I have a grand time playing games in bed.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I haven't played video games since I was a teenager (LoZ/Nintendo 64). The guys have both PS and XB downstairs, but I never play them. My favorite game platform is my bed! :-)
Senior Analyst
0 likes
The last game I played was Myst, which was a PC product. My boys have had everything, PS, PS3, XB, plus some very powerful PCs for online MMOGs, but I know nothing about them. (Other than you can get Netflix through one of them.)

(BTW:
Quote by sprite

Yes, I remember those. They were coal-fired. )
0 likes
I have tried a couple over the years but lately my favorite has been the xbox 360 I recently bought off amazon. works great for what I need. playstation is good 2 but I like how the xbox controller fits in my hands better. though I used to love the old Nintendo 64 to :P
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Get offa my lawn, you kids.

You sound like my fifteen year-old when I tell him that phones used to have wires going into the wall and a dial.u7gTdNCL3MWhqv8G
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Get offa my lawn, you kids.

You sound like my fifteen year-old when I tell him that phones used to have wires going into the wall and a dial.V3ukhMXfcdoytPKo

we used to send messages by beating on logs with sticks.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My favourite last generation console is PS3, but my favourite of all time is the Sega Mega Drive (aka Genesis).
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I own an Xbox 360, which I bought a few years ago mainly because it was only $130 or so.

I don't play that often, mostly I only play games that offer an interesting storyline; I enjoy the 'interactive storytelling' aspect of it for the most part. I usually despite all these over-the-top action movies, so for me games are a great alternative when I want some dynamic entertainment. Many action sequences and plot lines are actually better in games than they are in movies, plus it's a lot more captivating/enthralling when you have a controller in your hands and possess some form of control over what's happening on your TV screen.

The only game I played in the last year was Arkham Origins. Over the last couple of years I also completed the whole Arkham series, the Mass Effect series, and L.A. Noire. Amazing plots in each of these games. I played GTA IV a little too, but got bored with it fairly rapidly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
PS3. The only game I play seriously is Gran Turismo 6. I have a steering wheel and pedal set and stand. I can play for hours.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
PS3. The only game I play seriously is Gran Turismo 6. I have a steering wheel and pedal set and stand. I can play for hours.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
PC all the way!

I'm a WoW player and I don't really have time to play anything else but pre-expansion I picked BioShock Infinite. It's a great game with an awesome story line.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
No ones playing on the PS4?
I absolutely love Assassin's Creed.
? A True Story ?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Playstation and/or Playstation 2. I gave up after that. I'm all about Crash Bandicoot and Tekken.

I have a Wii, I think. There was this one game I used to love; it involved surfing.

Not much of a gamer. Like to watch people game sometimes.
0 likes
I've spent literally thousands of hours playing the GTA series on PS2. I seemed to like it a little too much really. Now I can't truly appreciate newer games. I've played the newer GTA games on the PS3, but for me I just prefer the older games.
Lurker
0 likes
I've always been a sexbox lass, but I did enjoy the PS1 and PS2. PC is my current go to place now though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
PlayStation fan here :P
Lurker
0 likes
Not a gamer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have two (2) Xbox 360's. One given me by my son 3 years ago when I retired. He, his older sister and I played Nintendo & Play Station games in the 90's. I found those old game consoles and the old games (Zelda, Final Fantasy) and was playing them. He thought I would like the latest gaming stuff and he was right. I like RPG's not Shooters, Auto Racing, Sports. IE- Fable II & III, Dragon Age Origins, Skyrim, so on.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
The Linebacker
0 likes
Sony Playstation
Lurker
0 likes
Gotta be Ps3, but since i work, PC has been my main for a couple months now
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmmm.... my favorite gaming platform would be either on top of a pool table or on my husband's desk at his office. Both of those are favorite places to play "games"!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
You sound like my fifteen year-old when I tell him that phones used to have wires going into the wall and a dial.pXJNyZj26NDiCqpy

Hah, the good old days. When someone moved away and the telco locked the connection, it meant that someone came by and put a small metal lock into the dial. You could still call out by tapping the appropriate numbers on the cradle and the telco was none the wiser. Phone calls used to be ridiculously expensive, so it was a sport of sorts to sneak into unoccupied flats...

Oh,right, this was about gaming platforms. The bed, definitely. Used to play on the PC a bit at the end of the last millennium, but I always tended to be more fascinated by everything else that was going on in the internet.