last reply
32 replies
7.3k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Convict
0 likes
Hi Guys and Gals.

For the purposes of research for a story, could you kindly give me your experience/s with this sexual phenomena called Prostate Massage?

The prostate can be stimulated from the anterior wall of the rectum or externally via the perineum. Could you tell me

Which type of stimulation was used as per above and what was used, e.g. finger/s, or toys.

Describe what sensations you felt during/after:

How long it was done for :

Did you like it/not like it or didn't care for it either way?

The POV from either sex would be appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love receiving prostate massage. I have experienced it with several differnt providers, with varying degres of experience. Finger or toys... or both can be quite pleasurable. I find the most pleasure when it is part of a whole body massage. Having the prostate stimulated by a well oiled finger rubbing it thru the rectum is bliss.... especialy when a hand (or mouth) is concentraing on the penis at the same time......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Hi Guys and Gals.

For the purposes of research for a story, could you kindly give me your experience/s with this sexual phenomena called Prostate Massage?

The prostate can be stimulated from the anterior wall of the rectum or externally via the perineum. Could you tell me

Which type of stimulation was used as per above and what was used, e.g. finger/s, or toys.

Describe what sensations you felt during/after:

How long it was done for :

Did you like it/not like it or didn't care for it either way?

The POV from either sex would be appreciated.

Never heard of an exterior prostate massage and I'd have my doubts about it being possible without the use of a vibrator.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In short

The prostate is sometimes referred to as the G-Spot for males. To really provide a suitable prostate massage you need to insert a finger or similar device up the bum. With a few instructions and exploration it is usually easy to find.

For further reading try http://www.prostate-health-center.org.uk/prostate-massage.php

Tip 1: I have found a finger is always better especially from a partner.
Tip 2: It can also induce ejaculation on it's own that is why it is referred to sometimes as prostate milking
Tip 3: Be careful with fingernails for obvious reasons
Tip 4: The same process is used by doctors to inspect the prostate for signs of Prostate Cancer

Why do I know so much? We I no longer have one. I had my prostate removed just under 2 years ago following diagnosis of Prostate Cancer. However when I had one I loved a good prostate milking.

Do I miss it Yeh I guess, but I also happy I'm alive and cancer free
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I always enjoyed some form of anal play...rimming, fingers, etc
Few years back I met a woman on a forum and we became close online friends since she lived overseas. She was also married and exploring her sexuality which awakened a dominate nature for
Her.
she was coming to NY for a few days and we mde plans to get together
The sex was amazing. The second day we were in bed and She was sucking my cock while playing with my ass. She was fingering my ass and really massaging my prostate which made my cock even harder. She stopped and slid up and said she had a surprise and if I trusted her? Of course I did. She left the room and came back with a prostate massager, some lube and something else in a black silk bag that she laid on a chair. She told me to lay on my stomach and put a pillow under me. She proceeded to rim and tongue my ass and fingering it. Then I felt her use the lube and then felt the massager. Damn it was amazing as she moved it right to the spot and pressed deep.
I should say that we were both pretty high as we had smoked some great weed
After a while she "instructed' me to stay as I was and not move
I did peek overt shoulder and saw her slipping on a strap on. It had a slim pink cock and was about 5 inches long (thank God). She told me to lift up a bit and teased my ass with the strap on before slowly sliding inside. Damn it felt so good as she proceeded to fuck my ass. At one point she pulled out and told me to lay on my back. I did and lifted and spread my legs as I watched as she reinserted the cock. My cock was so hard and as she fucked my ass harder and deeper I shot a big load
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ParMach
In short

The prostate is sometimes referred to as the G-Spot for males. To really provide a suitable prostate massage you need to insert a finger or similar device up the bum. With a few instructions and exploration it is usually easy to find.

For further reading try http://www.prostate-health-center.org.uk/prostate-massage.php

Tip 1: I have found a finger is always better especially from a partner.
Tip 2: It can also induce ejaculation on it's own that is why it is referred to sometimes as prostate milking
Tip 3: Be careful with fingernails for obvious reasons
Tip 4: The same process is used by doctors to inspect the prostate for signs of Prostate Cancer

Why do I know so much? We I no longer have one. I had my prostate removed just under 2 years ago following diagnosis of Prostate Cancer. However when I had one I loved a good prostate milking.

Do I miss it Yeh I guess, but I also happy I'm alive and cancer free

There are two glands there. So much is written about the prostate but not much about the seminal gland or vesicles, just next to it. This is where the sweet taste is from and the saltiness is from the prostate.
Without an orgasm the two glands can produce a fluid that can pour out but not shoot. That requires muscular contractions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

There are two glands there. So much is written about the prostate but not much about the seminal gland or vesicles, just next to it. This is where the sweet taste is from and the saltiness is from the prostate.
Without an orgasm the two glands can produce a fluid that can pour out but not shoot. That requires muscular contractions.

Yes and thanks DPW I think it is important for us males to know more about our bodies not just so we can enjoy them more but also for our health. Often men tend to shy away from getting to know their bodies.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
To date I have not had one per say but do know that it is real and every guy out there should spend a little more time acquainting themselves with it....

From my experiments so far I would explain it as that moment when you look at the female who has been building and all of a sudden has that "Wholly fuck, I think I am going to explode look" .....

Yep, honestly
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
A prostate massage is great. Having a woman pressing on my prostate as I shoot takes the experience to a whole new level. The feeling is incredible!
Lurker
0 likes
The function of the seminal vesicles is to store sperm until it is either ejaculated, or dies and is then re-absorbed.
Anatomically it would be difficult, although in theory not impossible, to exert pressure on the prostate from outside, by pressing on the perineum.
However I very much doubt it can reliably produce erotic sensations because of the thickness of the intervening muscles forming the pelvic floor (yes men have them too). Just be rather painful. The only reliable way is go in through the back door.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This is one of the most intense sexual acts that I have ever experienced. I've had toys and fingers, and I much prefer fingers to toys. Once the finger is slipped in the anus, you go from soft to erect, not fully erect but "half mast" and it only grows from there, quite quickly I might ad. it does not take long to orgasm from a prostate massage. Depending on your own "control" and where from less than a minute to 5, which is a long time with a finger in your ass. The ejaculation is like nothing that you can ever experience before, it can not be undone and no orgasm is as good as a prostate massage orgasm. It oozes out for minutes, and seems like its a never ending fountain. Your whole body is involved and it is difficult to even use your legs for a few minutes. It truly is one of the greatest sexual things that can be done to a man.

Hope that helps!
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by B0swell0x
The function of the seminal vesicles is to store sperm until it is either ejaculated, or dies and is then re-absorbed.
Anatomically it would be difficult, although in theory not impossible, to exert pressure on the prostate from outside, by pressing on the perineum.
However I very much doubt it can reliably produce erotic sensations because of the thickness of the intervening muscles forming the pelvic floor (yes men have them too). Just be rather painful. The only reliable way is go in through the back door.

The seminal vesicles have nothing at all to with sperm. That is the testes. The seminal vesicles lie behind the prostate gland and produces seminal fluid, a sugar secretion that feeds the sperm.
You need to check your male anatomy. If you're a doctor, that's very worrying.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I've had some girls insert a finger in my ass occasionally, though that was mostly in the heat of things (eg. while fucking them in missionary) and they weren't specifically attempting to stimulate my prostate; I've also inserted objects in my ass a few times and usually wash my asshole by inserting a finger into it in the shower. In these instances, I often tried to experiment a little by stimulating different areas of my rectum, yet I've never obtained any pleasure from it.

In all honesty though, I never really checked diagrams to figure out where exactly the prostate was located and how it should be massaged. This thread is getting me genuinely curious; I'll try to massage my prostate meticulously and will report back (yes Derek, you read that right).

Here's a diagram, for others who'd like to experiment a little too:

I wonder if some guys might have an easier time stimulating their prostates though, just like it is for the g-spot in the case of women. Anybody tried many times to stimulate their prostate without much success?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I've had some girls insert a finger in my ass occasionally, though that was mostly in the heat of things (eg. while fucking them in missionary) and they weren't specifically attempting to stimulate my prostate; I've also inserted objects in my ass a few times and usually wash my asshole by inserting a finger into it in the shower. In these instances, I often tried to experiment a little by stimulating different areas of my rectum, yet I've never obtained any pleasure from it.

In all honesty though, I never really checked diagrams to figure out where exactly the prostate was located and how it should be massaged. This thread is getting me genuinely curious; I'll try to massage my prostate meticulously and will report back (yes Derek, you read that right).

Here's a diagram, for others who'd like to experiment a little too:

I wonder if some guys might have an easier time stimulating their prostates though, just like it is for the g-spot in the case of women. Anybody tried many times to stimulate their prostate without much success?

Let me know if you need a hand...or a finger, or a tongue or a penis!
If you're on your back, imagine a woman's g spot but a little further in. It's about the size of a pecan and just behind is anothes peanut sized gland. That one is even better!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

The seminal vesicles have nothing at all to with sperm. That is the testes. The seminal vesicles lie behind the prostate gland and produces seminal fluid, a sugar secretion that feeds the sperm.

On re-reading this, you are of course perfectly correct, what I had referred to was the function of the epididymis. An error of the orange juice on the cornflakes variety.

The prostate itself creates somewhere between 50 and 75% of the volume of the ejaculate and most of the rest comes from the vesicles.

It is more decades ago than I care to admit since I dissected a cadaver in the city of your residence, and not a lot less since I ceased direct clinical practice... so you have no fear for the welfare of any patients!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by B0swell0x

On re-reading this, you are of course perfectly correct, what I had referred to was the function of the epididymis. An error of the orange juice on the cornflakes variety.

The prostate itself creates somewhere between 50 and 75% of the volume of the ejaculate and most of the rest comes from the vesicles.

It is more decades ago than I care to admit since I dissected a cadaver in the city of your residence, and not a lot less since I ceased direct clinical practice... so you have no fear for the welfare of any patients!

If I could just add... I am not a doctor and do not play one on TV... all I know is when my prostate is massaged it is absolute heaven smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's like this! There are no historical discoveries that can
compare to the day i discovered prostate stimulation.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Okay, I tried to stimulate my prostate yesterday evening in the shower and... nothing. I honestly massaged different areas of my rectum near the supposed location of the prostate for a good 5-10 minutes in many different ways: applying pressure, light brushes, rapid strokes, etc.

I guess this really isn't for me. Oh well, at least I can still fuck pussies.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Okay, I tried to stimulate my prostate yesterday evening in the shower and... nothing. I honestly massaged different areas of my rectum near the supposed location of the prostate for a good 5-10 minutes in many different ways: applying pressure, light brushes, rapid strokes, etc.

I guess this really isn't for me. Oh well, at least I can still fuck pussies.

lol... it was a long time ago... but I remember when I first tried it - and nothing clicked - think it was the 2nd or 3rd try before I figured it out... not sure how you tried it - but if you have your palm facing your balls - and slip in a well lubed index finger - then slowly make a "come to me" curling motion with your finger - you can feel your prostate which is about the size of a walnut - and as it gets massaged it'll firm up - that's when I know I've got it... if you want to experiment with toys, something like the Rude Boy is good - it has a nice curve to it so the vibrations hit just right... it's cool you tried it - my only suggestion is to be patient - try again - and when you get it... watch out for a mind blowing orgasm smile
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke
lol... it was a long time ago... but I remember when I first tried it - and nothing clicked - think it was the 2nd or 3rd try before I figured it out... not sure how you tried it - but if you have your palm facing your balls - and slip in a well lubed index finger - then slowly make a "come to me" curling motion with your finger - you can feel your prostate which is about the size of a walnut - and as it gets massaged it'll firm up - that's when I know I've got it... if you want to experiment with toys, something like the Rude Boy is good - it has a nice curve to it so the vibrations hit just right... it's cool you tried it - my only suggestion is to be patient - try again - and when you get it... watch out for a mind blowing orgasm smile

I tried it again a few times this week in the shower.

I'm pretty confident that I identified my prostate and tried to stimulate it with my finger; the sensation was somehow enjoyable, yet nothing exceptional or orgasmic. I didn't even get a hard-on by doing this. I guess ass-play really isn't for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I just tried this recently. using some vibrating anal beads. They curled in just perfectly . i turned on the vibrations and my cock was throbbing hard instantly. i came within 30 seconds without even touching my cock. it was freakin intense
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I'm pretty confident that I identified my prostate and tried to stimulate it with my finger; the sensation was somehow enjoyable, yet nothing exceptional or orgasmic. I didn't even get a hard-on by doing this. I guess ass-play really isn't for me.

What did you expect? You've got your finger up your ass, probing around, in a non sexual way, trying to find it. When you do, you don't know what to do.
Think of getting a blowjob from a girl you aren't interested in, will you get hard? No!
It doesn't create, it enhances. You have to relax and be in the zone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have given them to men before and most seem to enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of doctors (male) fail male anatomy. I'm sure a lot of them fell asleep or skipped the male reproductive sessions in med school. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I love getting a massage. I get them for a problem prostate, supposed to be good for it, and because I enjoy the sensation. Feelings of intense pressure and an explosive ejaculation.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had one, but am sure I would Enjoysmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Thank you for your opinions gentlemen. 170 views and only 7 replies. Either there is not a lot of prostate massage going on, or you guys are too shy to talk about it. Come on... promise I won't tell anyone. shhhhh..

Mmmm...I'm not shysmile Wanna give me my Very First, with a Blowjob:)?!?!! Mmm...Soooo Goood:)