Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would anyone actually want to read something like this?

last reply
15 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
An awesome story idea popped into my head.

It's about a previously abused slave trying to move on. She finds a Mistress willing to take on the monumental task of fixing the broken slave.

The title is Diary of a broken slave and will more than likely be told from the slaves POV.

I would have to research things like psychology and PTSD. Probably other disorders as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course smile I love all forms of erotica - ranging from serious psychological studies to the fun and flirty. I favor main characters who have emotional or other issues.
0 likes
I think it could be a great story but the trick will be to not wallow in the pain and abuse of the past, but focus on the recovery and how the slave feels as she gets past the past. Also, remember that everything on Lush needs to be consensual so you need be careful about what you say about the past abuse. Flashback scenes will be rejected just as much as ones happening in the story's present.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing like that I refuse to write anything close to , hits to close to home. It's all coming together perfectly. Hopefully it translates well on paper
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Seras_Victoria

Would anyone actually want to read something like this?

An awesome story idea popped into my head.

It's about a previously abused slave trying to move on. She finds a Mistress willing to take on the monumental task of fixing the broken slave.

The title is Diary of a broken slave and will more than likely be told from the slaves POV.

I would have to research things like psychology and PTSD. Probably other disorders as well.

Nah
Story Verifier
0 likes
If it's a good idea to you, write it. There are about 250,000 members here and probably at least that that don't join, just read. I did for a year before I joined. If only 1% of the members read your story that's 2,500 that did. If your first paragraph grabs people by the "Short Hairs" that'll be a lot more.

Just don't decide not to write it because of what "You" think others "Might" think. I know several that do that and it always bothers me. I tell them "You don't 'Know' what they think. It's all an insecurity in your own mind." Sometimes they listen, mostly they don't.

Like anything, you're not born able to do it, you learn. If you're good, keep it up, if you're not, learn or change what you do. I've had 3 major careers (4 if you include my failed attempt to become a professional student) and I think successful. When my interests and abilities changed I did too. Now I'm fighting learning about writing. Just like you.

"Never give up, Never give in." A silly line fom a silly movie, but something to consider as a way to thinking. Good fortune with whatever you decide.

I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy
If it's a good idea to you, write it. There are about 250,000 members here and probably at least that that don't join, just read. I did for a year before I joined. If only 1% of the members read your story that's 2,500 that did. If your first paragraph grabs people by the "Short Hairs" that'll be a lot more.

Just don't decide not to write it because of what "You" think others "Might" think. I know several that do that and it always bothers me. I tell them "You don't 'Know' what they think. It's all an insecurity in your own mind." Sometimes they listen, mostly they don't.

Like anything, you're not born able to do it, you learn. If you're good, keep it up, if you're not, learn or change what you do. I've had 3 major careers (4 if you include my failed attempt to become a professional student) and I think successful. When my interests and abilities changed I did too. Now I'm fighting learning about writing. Just like you.

"Never give up, Never give in." A silly line fom a silly movie, but something to consider as a way to thinking. Good fortune with whatever you decide.

THIS!!!

And ...

Write WHAT YOU WANT AND FEEL...

(But BE AWARE...)

Writers VERY OFTEN explore strange and dark issues in their writing. BUT one needs to be aware that the JOB of a writer is to ENTERTAIN, Enlighten and yes, EDUCATE...

So WRITE IT, (but as in all artistic endeavours, DO IT TRUTHFULLY AND WELL...)

And DON'T TALK ABOUT IT! (DO IT!)

xx SF

("If You Build It THey Will Come..." )
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy

I planned on writing it before I posted this thread.

I was just getting a feel for how many would read it seeing how I honestly never have. This is by far the most out of my comfort zone I have ever gone.
Lurker
0 likes
I would take the time to read this. It sounds interesting and i will get to read it when i get home in a couple of days.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Seras_Victoria

They're actually sitting on my bedside table waiting for me to read them.

I read them years ago, but by the end, I was a bit bored, I think it was because I read them back to back... I should have taken a break between them...

Of course, that was before I joined lush.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I would read that in a split second. I love watching people stretch the bounds of what is possible, in erotica or anything else.

Great idea.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT! (DO IT!)

)

Best words of writing advice EVER.