Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could go back, and say something to your first love, what would it be?

last reply
98 replies
9.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Not too long ago I saw him at a distance with his wife. If I had had the nerve I would have stayed rather than finding an excuse to leave early, and then would have got him on one side and asked him where things went wrong between us
Lurker
0 likes
Haha honestly?

I think he's ruined me slightly by setting some pretty high standards. Not sure if I'd thank him for that. Maybe one day.x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say thank you for all that you shared with me. And I love you.(even though I'm not in love with you) I will always love you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sadly she passed away not so long ago. If there had been an chance to tell her anything it would have been thank you for showing me how to open up to someone and share those pent up feelings, she opened up my shy side and taught me a lot. I still love her deeply.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would say, "thanks for making me naughty".
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well, I would say thank you. My first love was an older woman that showed me the art of love and how important patience, communication, and selflessness is to being a good lover. I hope her memories of me are as sweet as mine are of her.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Remember when we -------- and then we ---------- that was so --------- we thought we were going to -------- we were so -------- at that time.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

"piss off"

I think you misunderstood the question.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for all your treats
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I didn't misunderstand the question. I think You misunderstood my answer, but thanks anyway.

Oh okay, I thought you thought the question was, "what would your first love say to you?"...

My bad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing special. I'd just ask him how he is.
He's with someone else and I wouldn't want to try and come between them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing special. I'd just ask him how he is.
He's with someone else and I wouldn't want to try and come between them.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Oh okay, I thought you thought the question was, "what would your first love say to you?"...

My bad.

Jack I am not doing this again. I am asking you nicely to stay away from me in the forums. Please don't quote me or insult me. I am entitled to post freely on these forums without fear of ridicule, or harassment from you or anyone else. This is the first and last time I'm going to ask you. May I bring your attention to Lush T & C paragraph four.

"I agree that I will not post in the forums, chat rooms, profiles, instant messages, blogs, comments or any place on lushstories.com, any message or material of any kind or nature that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable material or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

"piss off"

I would say the same thing to my first love, too.
It didn't end well, as you could probably guess.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Jack I am not doing this again. I am asking you nicely to stay away from me in the forums. Please don't quote me or insult me. I am entitled to post freely on these forums without fear of ridicule, or harassment from you or anyone else. This is the first and last time I'm going to ask you. May I bring your attention to Lush T & C paragraph four.

"I agree that I will not post in the forums, chat rooms, profiles, instant messages, blogs, comments or any place on lushstories.com, any message or material of any kind or nature that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable material or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation."

Calm down Gloria Allred. I said my bad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

He was obviously joking around. My goodness.
If you are at all serious in your above comment and "quote", PLEASE remember you would not be excluded from the "rules". The same applies to you.
You're funny like that. Thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm still crushing on my first love smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

May I bring your attention to Lush T & C paragraph four.

OMG.. ty .. just in time... am now reviewing everything i have ever written here.. Skippy's in deep manure believe me... giggles
and i soooooo need to apologise to John and two other Mods...
Lurker
0 likes
Grow with me, don't be afraid to try.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by hayley

OMG.. ty .. just in time... am now reviewing everything i have ever written here.. Skippy's in deep manure believe me... giggles
and i soooooo need to apologise to John and two other Mods...

Well you had better hop to it with those apologies lassie. Don't know who has been telling you stories but I have no idea what you're talking about. *giggles*
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say

Sorry

Lurker
0 likes
haha I would say nothing. I would walk away and never look back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am in contact with my first love. We have had many talks about our failed relationship. We have tried in the past to reconnect and try again. But the first time after he cheated on me with my best friend was....I will never forget. And I know you never will either. That is one thing no one can ever take away from us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would go back and tell him how badly I want to spend the rest of my life with him...
Lurker
0 likes
I would take her out like we used to and have all the anal sex in the world since we did everything else but that ! I know she'd love it too !!