Favorites

last reply
16 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is the first thing you notice about a girl when she walks in a room and why?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Her boobs, because y'know, they're just there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her Hands .....They tell a lot about her
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Her hair. I make assumptions about women by their hair and most of the time they are pretty accurate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That she knows how to open a door.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smile and neck
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Lurker
0 likes
It depends what she is wearing... examples include:

If her top is nothing but pasties - well... that'd be first

If she is wearing see through pants - that'd be likely first

And... if she is wearing a hat... eyes likely go there first
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well if she is close enough, it's her face. Further out it's how she carries herself.
0 likes
Kind of the whole picture. I mean, if she's kind of slumped over wearing baggy old clothes with her hair all frizzy, I don't notice more specific things about her like how pretty she is or how nice her boobs are. If she comes in dressed nicely (doesn't have to be "to the nines", a nice, well-fitted sweater and skirt or jeans will do) with a bit of poise and confidence, then I'm much more likely to start noticing a pretty face or a hot bod.
Lurker
0 likes
If she's wearing a dress/skirt....I usually check out a woman's legs first. I like to see what I want wrapped around my head.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends... overall her boobs and immediately after that, her height and general physical condition, body and facial symmetry, her legs, ass... hair, finally her eyes and hands
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
depends on the direction of her travel, firstly its her staure. going away from me her overall shape ,waist bum and legs all in proportion? coming towards me it is her legs then her stomach then breasts then face and hair. in reallity i dont suppose one thing doees it for me, its the whole picture and that can be ruined when i first hear her voice as this has got to match everything else .
Lurker
0 likes
I look at her ass as she walks by.
Lurker
0 likes
Her skirt: how short it is, whether I can see the outline of her panties through it and how far I can see up it.
Lurker
0 likes
Her eyes & mostly her TOES. I Love women with pretty feet. Then I would notice her breasts; legs & ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Legs, then her bottom looking to see if her panties are visible through her skirt or pants.
🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
0 likes
Face and hair combo. Then her proportions and how well her clothes fit her. Legs, hip and booty are very essential in that proportions assessment.

My last published story: Ain't Nothing But A Divorce Party