Group sex with boyfriend/girlfriend

last reply
31 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone ever had group sex with a bf/gf or spouse? Whats your take on it?
I has group sex with a boyfriend and a girl we met on holidays in Malaga. It was exciting at the time. I enjoyed group sex. But it ruined the relationship.

Watching my boyfriend cum inside a complete stranger while she eat me out broke my heart. As did watching him cum on her tits the next morning while I was half asleep put the nail in the coffin.
I would love to have group sex again. Not with a boyfriend.

Has anyone ever done it with a gf or bf?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It can be disastrous. Group sex will only succeed if there are 100% willing partners and doing it all together. Your boyfriend has found more satisfaction in the other woman than you, so you got to re-think before you try it again. it can be fun, but let the tables turn and see what the outcome is if two men were onto you and one crazes you you more than your boyfriend. Rather stop the practice and stay with one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Group sex is not for everybody. But it is an unforgettable moment when it happens.
I don't have a problem personally because I enjoy sex and could not give anybody a commitment to remain faithful. All my FWB are similarly agreed that we don't have a problem with multiple engagements. Getting the "right" people is not easy.
You need to accept the idea that sex is recreational - not a commitment.
I can and do have sex frequently with out FWB in company so we are all used to doing and seeing each other enjoy each other .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We've had an extra person or two join us (boyfriend who became husband). Also girlfriend and I shared guys on several occasions. Larger groups are difficult but small groups are a whole lot of fun!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it works best if you never had a monogamous relationship to begin with.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it totally depends on what your motives were (yours and his) for wanting to do it in the first place.

Without knowing that it's difficult to give my opinion or advice.

I haven't had group sex but I have had FFM threesomes and they can be amazing but that's because I enjoy a girl making out with me and the guy joining in. Having said that I've always been the invitee not the girlfriend of the guy.
0 likes
I have done it, and it was enjoyable, but everyone has to be into it, and that can only be ascertained if they have had prior experience.
0 likes
My wife and I do it fairly regularly. It's helped and enhanced both our sexual and overall relationship. We happen to both enjoy watching each other get off with others. It's obviously not for everyone. We just talked everything out. And still do. And that's not to say we didn't have some bumps, but overall it has been amazing. Separate love from sex if you can.
Lurker
0 likes
My hubby and I have done a MFM, a FMF, and MMFM and FMFF. We have enjoyed them all, but we have been very selective about such partners.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband and I recently shared a man. It was hot sexy fun. I enjoyed watchin the men play. husband enjoyed watching another man fuck me and loved cleaning me up after. I would defiantly consider doing it again with the right man, couple or possible a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My friend & i paid a stripper for a 3sum was really fun watching her get fucked & also someone watching me fuck her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Very much considering doing a mmf or ffm or mmff.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by MiquelaC
Has anyone ever had group sex with a bf/gf or spouse? Whats your take on it?
I has group sex with a boyfriend and a girl we met on holidays in Malaga. It was exciting at the time. I enjoyed group sex. But it ruined the relationship.

Watching my boyfriend cum inside a complete stranger while she eat me out broke my heart. As did watching him cum on her tits the next morning while I was half asleep put the nail in the coffin.
I would love to have group sex again. Not with a boyfriend.

Has anyone ever done it with a gf or bf?

Several times. GF and I swapped with other couples, and wife & I have had both MFM and FMF. These activities never caused problems; any problems were there beforehand. In fact, they sometimes defused tensi; apparently, I'm part bonobo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never done it either but an mmf is also definitely on my bucket list. I'd like to meet two guys who were good mates with each other but strangers to me, on holiday or something so no one is involved and no one is jealous.

Personally I've never really understood why it's the act of cumming in or on someone else that arouses such jealousy. I'm not saying you shouldn't feel jealous it's just strange people can think they're OK with it the whole time up until that point right near the end. It must be a psychological evolutionary thing to do with seeing your partner potentially breed with another. I think if I was to have group sex with my partner I would be jealous the whole time so it's probably not for me. But I've been in casual relationships where my lover had other fwbs and not experienced jealousy but I never had to watch or even hear about those encounters so I don't know if I could have an mff even with a casual lover without it ruining the relationship. But I wouldn't care too much to lose a fwb if it didn't work, so I would definitely try it with him instead of risking it with a partner.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yep, delightful, arousing experience...
Lurker
0 likes
You've conjured up memories. Some years ago I hinted to the guy I was going with that maybe we should be 'dangerous' and have another couple join us for a sexual rendezvous. It would have to be with strangers, he loved the idea.

After some work, we hooked up with a couple who were extremely kind and considerate. After meeting at a restaurant one night and having dinner, we went to their place, I remember she was a mom and the both of us were very nervous. The wine calmed us, and we had a great time with each other and each others partners. It was extremely pleasurable, but we just did it the one time. Kinda a fantasy fulfilled.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been the third on a couple of recent occasions and had a ton of fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and the OH started having regular three ways with a close friend of his. It all depends on the couple if it will work out. Me and my OH have an exceptionally open-minded relationship, try anything once, do it again if we both like it, kind of deal. It's also down to if you and your OH have the ability to class sex apart from everything else. In other words, can you view the third party as nothing more than a 'sex toy' (Just don't say that to the third party, might not go down well). If one member has a particularly clingy personality, best stay away from group sex. Me and my OH have been doing MMF with the other guy for almost a year, pretty often now but nothing has changed outside the bedroom. If you can't do that, then again stay away from group sex. There is now a woman I've become close too who I think would be up for joining us and that's something we will be trying soon too hopefully. Starting the MMF boosted our ability to communicate better as a couple too and we are now going to join a local swingers club when we get the chance as it is a fair drive away. It worked out very well for us but I know other's I've been with would have ended in down right disaster. It really is down to how your relationship is.
Coming soon...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Never done it, sadly, but would love a MMF threesome...the idea of having two cocks at my disposal is immensely arousing.

And I'd love to be one of those MM in a MMF threesome. Note the similarity of intent - the woman wants to cocks at her disposal, this one guy wants to experience two guys aiming at pleasuring the woman.

The fantasy is fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
You've conjured up memories. Some years ago I hinted to the guy I was going with that maybe we should be 'dangerous' and have another couple join us for a sexual rendezvous. It would have to be with strangers, he loved the idea.

After some work, we hooked up with a couple who were extremely kind and considerate. After meeting at a restaurant one night and having dinner, we went to their place, I remember she was a mom and the both of us were very nervous. The wine calmed us, and we had a great time with each other and each others partners. It was extremely pleasurable, but we just did it the one time. Kinda a fantasy fulfilled.

Exactly - once and done, fantasy fulfilled would be a most likely outcome for an older married guy like me as my wife wouldn't be interested, and jeopardizing the marriage is not an end goal.
Lurker
0 likes
Have done a threesome a few times. But it was always a FFM, with me as the male. Didn't have any problems as my wife chose her female friends and wanted me to experience some added fun. She is , however reluctant to try MMF and me too. However I do share her individually , and make sure that I have excused myself from the scene.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I consider myself very open minded and not prudish at all but the whole idea of group sex just turns me off. I don't like to read about it, wouldn't ever do it, and have no idea of ever even watching it.

A threesome might work but that's my limit.
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My g/f and I have a regular fwb guy that we can FFM with every year or so to clear out the ol' hetero cobwebs, but that's all we've ever done. We've been to strip clubs but never found a girl we'd want to FFF with. We also looked into going to a swing club just for the experience, but the online pre-gaming was mostly married guys trying to get the two of us alone without their wives, and we got weirded out and didn't go. Still something we keep on the back burner though...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have never done it before, currently single. I know I'd be up for it, but obviously my gf would have to be agreeable to it. If she is fantastic, and if not c'est la vive.

I will say I'd rather it be MFF group sex than MMF personally. Don't want to be in another guy's "splash zone" if you get what I mean hahaha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We never even use the word monogamous in our house or relationship.

He knew that there would be many other sexual partners in my life when we married all those years ago.

Swing Parties, Couples to party with. Friends he has brought home. Girlfriends I have brought home.

He loves to watch and I love to be watched.

We have never known another way to live. But I think most couples would have problems after a period of months or years in a no sharing relationship.

I could not think of living any other way
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My boyfriend and I have been doing this for almost 10 years, and when I watch him cum in another girl, it doesn't break my heart, any more than it breaks his heart to watch another guy cumming in me. It's a huge thrill! Some people are just not emotionally cut out for this lifestyle, so if jealousy or possessiveness is part of your relationship, don't try it. It's guaranteed to ruin your relationship.
The Linebacker
0 likes
You have to be able to channel that jealousy into arousal and not hold onto it afterward. Its as cerebral as it is raw libido. Some people can't get past the jealousy stage. If you can, it's a new level of excitement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, we are swingers and this is part of our lifestyle. Works well with a very committed, open relationship and spices up your sex life when you are on your own. Have tried most things: other couples, FFM, MMF and all variations including parties and orgies. We attend an Orgy in the Woods twice a year with seventy people or more. We also go naked beach camping with a group of like minded swingers. My favourite is probably parties of about ten to twelve. Plenty of choice and there is more ebb and flow than when you are with another couple, which can be quite intense. Open, honest and secure...if this is your relationship, go for it.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Miquella C

If you want group sex to work the starting place that is a must.

Can you separate Love and Sex? If not you are playing with fire that will destroy your relationship