guys opinion, please?

last reply
45 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I always shave my pussy, but my skin is super sensitive and it never looks perfect, the skin it's always red after I do it (I have really pale skin) and sometimes I worry about how it looks, since I have to shave very often and it always looks like that. Does guys really pay attention and don't like that? Or as long as it's smooth is all good?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I shave all the time. it could be your skin's reaction to the razor. I shave mine once ever few days. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Your good... but if it irritates u should try something different.
0 likes
Not a guy, but have you tried having that area professionally waxed? It's really not that expensive, the hair that grows back in between waxings (about every 3 1/2-5 weeks) is softer and finer than "regular" hair, and there is no skin irritation. I have myself professionally waxed because a) I have stupidly sensitive skin and b) a true Brazilian wax with a good aesthetician gets every hair everywhere (mine uses a magnifying lamp and tweezers to go over all my, ermm, places after she's done with the waxing...nothing escapes her).
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just shaving is fine but you have to also think about the situation. If you're in a relationship with a guy he'll get used to it but if you're not, some guys may get freaked out if they don't know you very well and think you might have something if you have razor burn or razor bumps.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
From the sound of it, that's uncomfortable (and won't have the desired visual effect). Do look for a local salon that will do professional waxing - although its uncomfortable at first, the regrowth is finer & more easily removed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
as lonjg as its tamed.... D
KimandDave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try using a good quality razor. I tried my wife's cheap disposable on my face one time. Even new, it wasn't nearly as comfortable as the more expensive ones I buy for my face. BTW, she now uses better quality blades too. And yes, I use quality blades on more than my face. Whenever I shave my ass, I always use a new triple Gillette blade...not that I'm advertising though. I never have any nicks, cuts or razor burn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by subthis
Try using a good quality razor. I tried my wife's cheap disposable on my face one time. Even new, it wasn't nearly as comfortable as the more expensive ones I buy for my face. BTW, she now uses better quality blades too.

I second this. I too have used female razors in the past to try and shave my genitals with . Try looking through the men's razor (quality) section, maybe a 3 blade. What I use to shave more than my face and don't strike (hun) any problems.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for the answers. I have waxed more than once, but the results weren't great either, so I decided to do it myself. I'll try with a better razor. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't know about others but I don't pay much attention to how it looks, nor to some of the other guys I've spoken to. As long as it is on display is what matters and that is the most lovely and sensual sight for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i don't even care if it's shaved or just trimmed. what you do with your body is your choice
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sweetgirl13
I always shave my pussy, but my skin is super sensitive and it never looks perfect, the skin it's always red after I do it (I have really pale skin) and sometimes I worry about how it looks, since I have to shave very often and it always looks like that. Does guys really pay attention and don't like that? Or as long as it's smooth is all good?

Do what makes you feel sexy. If you are comfortable with your body, you lover will pick up on that. How you get there is far less important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try a different blade and heat the blade up with the shower water. Try using the quad blade.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
I can't speak for all guys, but I like a woman whether she is bushy, or trimmed, or bald. It is all good.

If a man loves you, he will love you how you are. If he complains, then maybe it is time to move on.

I would never ask someone to shave or trim. Someone I was intimate with went from hairy to bald overnight. It was a surprise to me, but in no way was it necessary, nor did I like her any more or less for it. It did feel different to me, but it was still all good.

In the end, it is what you feel about yourself that is important, as any intelligent, respectful man should know.

In practical terms, be sure to use the hottest water you can tolerate, a good quality razor (fewer times than you might think, so it is still sharp), and a good gel or soap. Let it soak long enough to soften up the hairs, at least a minute. Go with the grain to begin with, and then go against the grain to really get things super close. It is easier of course if surfaces are convex, but the main thing is keep pressure light. If you have to make more passes or press harder, it probably means you need a fresh razor.

And if you want an interesting experience, get a friend who shaves to shave you. Enjoy!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sweetgirl13

I actually do notice redness and bumps. To be honest, it is a bit of a turn off. If you are really pale you probably aren't really hairy anyway. You should probably just trim it up...Unless you get hair like, all around your coochie. Then definitely shave that off because I think I would prefer a little razor burn to hair all the way around a vagina. But if you're lucky and it just grows on top, then you should try just trimming it up.

Also, don't listen to these pussies (pun intended) that say it doesn't matter and that if a guy loves you he won't care blah blah blah... It does matter and normal guys do care.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for the tips and for sharing your thoughts! I really appreciate the help. ;)
I bought a different razor and gel, I'll try it soon and see how it goes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure if anyone really mentioned or thought. Not sure if using like a certain shaving cream or gel helps or hurts?
I used to shave a lot for work years ago. Now not so much. But shaving with a razor daily left me with razor burn on the face. Could be what your seeing.
Lotion it maybe?? or maybe leave or trim a cute patch?? if you have a man maybe he will love how it feels. ;)

good luck!
Lurker
0 likes
I have never had a reaction to shaving, my ex girlfriend had trouble and she used some special cream at Walgreens. She used to get red bumps and it hurt. I will try and find the stuffs name
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You don't have to shave for me! In fact I prefer both women and men au natural!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1.) soak in warm water!

2.) fresh razor every time!

3.) Warm the shave cream up while you are soaking! Or Try a good thick cream rinse to shave with(less irritating).

4.) Trim any long hairs - then shave but do not repeatedly go over the same area!

5.) Rinse real well no soap after freshly shaved area!

6.) Finally use an astringent .... some thing like witch hazel to clean and close those pores!

7.) Do not use body cream to smooth it --- give it a day or so before using body cream!

8.) Lastly let me kiss it! Oh did i say that out loud???? I'm sorry!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To add another voice to the crowd, you should consider just trimming. I find short hair much more attractive than bald with irritated skin, and no I'm not a pussy, and no I don't just take whatever I can get. The reason I like trimmed and non-irritated is because I like my lover to be comfortable, and having inflammation in such a tender locale just isn't comfy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually find very closely trimmed more of a turn on...
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by sweetgirl13

I'm happy with however my partner wants her pussy to be; natural, trimmed, shaved... I'd be disconcerted if I thought she were making herself uncomfortable for me.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well hun, how about using a trimmer and just crop it short? Many guys like a little fuzz. I sure don't mind if a woman looks like a woman instead of a little girl. But... That's just me. ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was listening to this radio show where the woman said that the pubic hair trapped the pharomones for sexual attraction.
If "she" wants it shaved, and doing it is comfortable, fine. If not, let it grow. Maybe "he" will be more attracted.
I love (('))
Lurker
0 likes
As long as it is shaved!! Making an effort is good
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for the help, everyone! smile
I tried a different razor and it looks better, but I am looking for more comfortable options too. I tried some tips you gave me and it helped too.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for the help, everyone! smile
I tried a different razor and it looks better, but I am looking for more comfortable options too. I tried some tips you gave me and it helped too.
Lurker
0 likes
A bald pussy is very sexy; I like to run my lips and chin all over it and coat my face with its juices..mmmmmmmm